Help The "What Deck Should I Play?" Thread

Passimmian/Mew is a good start. Greninja Break and Sylveon is also a good start as well. I honestly can't think of any others. I am sure someone will post if I did.

I do have the 4 passimians (Had considered it for a while. It looks nice, and I was considering adding a raichu to it cause the bench is usually very large) and have 1, maybe 2 mews. Though I see most lists running running one of lele/shaymin for consistency's sake.

Hey all, I'm looking forward to my first league cup here this Saturday and I'm indecisive on what deck I want to run. Atm I have a Lurantis GX/Glaceon/Lugiua EX deck and a Lycanroc GX deck, however I'm not 100% sure either of those are a good idea. My current meta seems to have quite a few fire decks (Incineroar GX, Delphox BREAK, and Volcanion) as well as some Lurantis GX decks (Lurantis/Solgaleo and one with Tapu Bulu) This rest is just a random grab-bag and idk what else I may face during the cup.

I'm trying to decide what will be a solid counter to the decks I may face. Aside from the decks mentioned above I can also work with Espeon GX, Decidueye GX, and a pair of trashalance Garbordor. I also have plenty of key trainers however no Shaymin/leles yet sadly.

Hello all, I am returning after quite a while. I had a Mega Rayquaza deck and a budget Vespiquen deck all of which are pre-SM. I am currently looking for cheap/easy to build decks. Thank you

How does Solgaleo GX do in a Bulu/ Metagross/ Garb dominated meta? I run one copy of the non-GX Solgaleo too. I'm wondering if I can play this deck to surprise some people.

Back