The wackiest KO you ever seen. T2 or not.

Well, this was a while ago, but I remember it clearly, I had a corphish on the bench and he had a deoxys ex out on the bench, I had a crawdaunt ex in my hand, but I didnt play it, I was waiting for him to put down a 4th benched pokemon so I could use splash back. We spent 22 turns powering up our deoxys and corphish, until he played a torchic, and retreated his active pokemon for free (I cant remember what it was), and sent out torchic...

Russel, the tournement organiser, called out that the active player should finish their turn and stop playing, it was my turn...

I evolved corphish and used splash back, sending the deoxys that he had spent 22 turns powering up, back to his hand, he was just horrifyed...
I sent out my crawdaunt ex and did 440 damage to torchic, good times. :D

I was playing R-Gon. After a few turns of Sand Damage, I knocked out his active, along with 3 of his benched Pokemon, drawing 4 prizes at once. =D

Hmm, well at league, we had some stupid challange: Your active Pokemon has weakness to all types on the defending Pokemon. So I played Kecleon LM: He became 7 types, and did over 2000 damage to an UF Ariados 0__o

Other then that.... Gayardos MT doing 140 to Flygon ex d for 1 energy (okay, not a KO but still) and Remoraid 2HKOing a lone Chingling with plus power :p

hypertech said:
Well, this was a while ago, but I remember it clearly, I had a corphish on the bench and he had a deoxys ex out on the bench, I had a crawdaunt ex in my hand, but I didnt play it, I was waiting for him to put down a 4th benched pokemon so I could use splash back. We spent 22 turns powering up our deoxys and corphish, until he played a torchic, and retreated his active pokemon for free (I cant remember what it was), and sent out torchic...

Russel, the tournement organiser, called out that the active player should finish their turn and stop playing, it was my turn...

I evolved corphish and used splash back, sending the deoxys that he had spent 22 turns powering up, back to his hand, he was just horrifyed...
Why didn't the kid just ko your corphish with the deoxys?? Did he want you to win or something?

Papi/Manny said:
hypertech said:

Why didn't the kid just ko your corphish with the deoxys?? Did he want you to win or something?

He was a noob and our deoxys and corphish were on the bench.

Lugia58 said:
I was playing R-Gon. After a few turns of Sand Damage, I knocked out his active, along with 3 of his benched Pokemon, drawing 4 prizes at once. =D
Yeah, I've done the same to. I love R-Gon! :D

Other than that, I have three stories... from the same tournament! :p

Number one, t2-win: I had Gastly (LM) active, and used its poison-attack at my opponents little, lonesome Treecko d (CG). Next round, I drew a Haunter, and KOed it. Not a good story, but fun for me :p

Number two, t1-loss: I started with a lonely Gastly against a Eeveelutions-deck. My opponent did it fast: Eevee (UF), Darkness Energy, search deck for Umbreon (UF), 20 damage+weakness=t1KO, I lost :(

Number 3, t4-loss: Tyranitar EX (UF). I don't say more.

Today I had one. Turn 1, he starts and tail whips with Skitty, fails, I hit for 20 with Horsea. He gets nothing, I draw into Bebe's for the Seadra donk.

well playing flygon ex d with nidoqueen
they have 1 prize card left i have 2
they have infernape lvl x all ready to go
i have an energyless flygon ex d about to be killed
trapinch on the bench warp point i bring out trapinch
them a skitty attach a psychic then quick bind there delcatty ex on the bench for the win

I remember stalling for a LONG time with Omaster LM Dragging Out his Energyless Magcargo last year. He was playing Mercury, with Pory2, Gardevior, Slowking, Magcargo, Starmie and some other one I can't remember. Cursed Stone FTW. 4 for KO'd in one turn, then Gardevior was next along with Magcargo. THat would not have worked if we weren't playing the playtype where you discard the top card of your deck...

Get god hand with my InfernaCatty, and I didn't go first....:
Chimchar, Infernape, Rare Candy, DRE, Holon Mentor, Skitty, Fire

I T1 donked opponent's Totodile MT with Flare Blitz doing 80....

Back