The Strongest Mega Evolution Act IV + Pokémon XY&Z Episode 1!

What makes me wonder is that if Zygarde appears on the Anime, who will star in the upcoming movie? Volcanion? Or will the movie be a continuation of the Anime?

Anyway, with Nintendo confirming a Direct, I can only guess that November will be an important month. I suspect it to be released close to CoroCoro, if they will announce a new game.

Here's my theory on the multiple Zygardes and the next movie:

The Zygarde shown to be under control of Team Flare is the same Zygarde that's currently in the XY games, which is the 50% form. We don't know for sure how many Zygarde Cells and/or Zygarde Cores exist, but the fact that that form is specifically referred to as 50% means that there's at least enough Cores and Cells to create 2 of them. It seems like Team Flare will be in control of one of one half, and Ash and co. will befriend the other half, which already started today with Bonnie's semi-adoption of "Puni-chan"/"Squishy".

Now, it does show the Zygarde Complete Forme for a quick second in the opening animation as well, and to me anyway, this seems to imply that the Complete Forme will not be movie-exclusive and will be shown in the regular anime as well. At this point, I think that the Zygarde Formes will still be in the next movie, but that Volcanion will be announced during the hype leading to the movie and will also appear in the movie, the same way that other "hidden" legendaries have been revealed in the lead up to a movie with the early movie promos initially now saying anything about them (most recently, Hoopa and Diancie).

Ah Lysandre how cool you are! You're even drinking what I assume is a glass of wine in the episode. Picture set 17 for reference. Who else is excited for the appearance of Team Flare and the scientists?

Wow, I absolutely love the Zygarde plot, and I freaking love how Lysandre and Team Flare are finally involved!! Lysandre, you are so awesome and cool! And Malva, you are hot as hell!

There are 2 cores in the anime so far, labeled Z1 and Z2 by team Flare. Squishy is Z1 because it was formerly captured by team Flare and 50% is Z2. Team Flare tried to capture Z2 since Squishy escaped.

Back