The Pokemon Attack Weakness Game

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
Advanced Member
All you have to do is use an attack that would be super-effective against the last. I'll start.

Blast Burn

RE: The Pokemon Attack Chain Game

Water Gun!

I think this could turn out to be a good game! Good thinking!

Also, can we use attacks that don't hurt? For example:

Kevin Garret: Blast Burn

Togeshroob: Water Spout?

Would that work?

Grass Knot

(Sure, that will make it more diverse. That was the problem with Rock-Paper-Scissor.)

Ice Shard!

Just for fun, can I say, Togepi used Ice Shard?

Oh, I know! Let's say that a person named PikaPika joins this game and he/she has a Pichu in his/her avatar. That person would have to use a Pichu! Or if they have a trainer card showing, then they could choose a Pokemon from there and use it. Once the Pokemon is chosen, it can't be replaced though (say I get a trainer card with a Torterra on it. I can't replace Togepi with that). You, Kevin Garret, would have to be a Jolteon, Leafeon, or a Pokemon in your trainer card. These Pokemon could use ANY move though (meaning a Chimchar could use Surf, etc.) In short, a newcomer would choose from a Pokemon in their avatar or signature and use that. If they don't have a Pokemon in either then.....I don't know.

Do you think that will work? Or do you think it's straying off a bit too much.

Sheer Cold

(I like the part about using a Pokemon's name before the attack, but not to have someone be a certain Pokemon just because it's in there avatar. What if someone doesn't have a Pokemon in their avatar?)

Ember, oh, and, it's Sheer Cold, not Sheer Ice.

Okay, I was just making a suggestion. Any pokemon can still use any move, right?

Mud Shot

(Wow, that went over my head. lol. Yeah, you can use a Pokemon if you want, before the attack. eg: Togepi used Swift.)

Infernape used Grass Knot!!

dmaster out.

Staraptor used Brave Bird!!

dmaster out.

Infernape used Earthquake!!

dmaster out.

Infernape used Flamethrower!!

dmaster out.