The PokéBeach Tournament of Champions. Congrats to Infinity and Machamp the Champion!

RE: The PokéBeach Tournament of Champions. Top Cut Pairings are up!

Blah said:
Won against Blui129 in the third match. GG's, and sorry about whiffing so much. Mirror matches are always a lot of luck :/

Confirming.
Esp. the darkrai/Hydreigon one. I could never get rare candy or hydreigon in the same hand but i had all the stuff I needed to win if there were any hydreigon :/.

Oh well, top 4 is good :D

@Blui and Blah, You two don't ever know bad mirror matches if you haven't played Eelquaza mirror. Whoever goes first pretty much wins. It's the only logical explanation why I'm 0-3 against it in tournaments.

Can me and Blah do our match whenever?

Machamp the Champion said:
@Blui and Blah, You two don't ever know bad mirror matches if you haven't played Eelquaza mirror. Whoever goes first pretty much wins. It's the only logical explanation why I'm 0-3 against it in tournaments.

Can me and Blah do our match whenever?

The Darkrai/Hydreigon is based on whoever gets hydreigon first, whoever runs out of max potion+sableye first, it just sucks.

Machamp the Champion said:

That match is HORRID. I've played it about twice it was possibly the silliest thing I had ever done. One person whiffs an Eel? GG. Whiff the fire energy? You get swept.

Anyway, I'm free most evenings if you want to catch me online.

It's really funny how a tournament is going really well and then drops dead because of a format shift.

Infinity said:
It's really funny how a tournament is going really well and then drops dead because of a format shift.

The only people not doing there match/can't find time are iis and Glace.

They've had forever to do it, and they're not even trying to find a time.

Alright, we might as well try to wrap this up since we have got this far. Infinity, I am going to declare you the winner of flight 2. Congratulations. Machamp the Champion and Blah, you can do your match whenever. Please get it done sometime before the 4th. If you both agree on it, I'd be fine with the games being played in the Black and White through Boundaries Crossed format.

RE: The PokéBeach Tournament of Champions. Blah VS Machamp the Champion!

Blah and I are hopefully going to get our match done today. I don't mind either format, if Blah want's to use Boundaries Crossed, that's fine with me.

Happy with my placement. Basketball>Pokemon. Congrats to all.

Lesson to all people out there:

Play decks that you like. Not that you think are good metagame choices.

Lost 2-0 to Machamp, second game was extremely close. GG's. I switched decks at the last second because I thought he would play Ho-oh and I turned out to be wrong, where my original choice would have been much better. Welp, I still got 2nd. GG once again, despite my whiffs, both games were very well played out.

Congrats on winning!

And our Champion of flight 1 is...

Me :D (that would've been so much more dramatic if I wasn't ninja'd)

Won 2-0
Blah got some pretty bad whiffs, as well as predicting my deck wrong. Congrats to him for making it so far, though. This is what happens when I don't play Durant >:3

Back