The Night Sky Clan! Is now dead :(

Possible Mascot Change? (Voting ends on the 31st)

• Keep Darkrai as the Mascot of the clan.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Change the clan Mascot to Zoroark.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting*

Knowing how much Gamefreak seems to hate Flareon, it'll probably get Technician as its ability, with no physical fire moves under 60 power.

I'm praying for an Ice version of Stealth Rock, as well as fast fighting/grass/water types. Salamence and Dragonite are huge problems, and will most likely be in Gen 5. At least it makes it easier to kill them.

And with all the awesome abilities that work in Sandstorm, fast fighting/grass/water types make dealing with Hippowdon and Tyranitar easier. Or just ban them to Ubers... :p

Ice rocks help Kingdra :D

Or maybe the rocks type will change on weather? (Fire in the sun, water in rain, Ice in hail, and maybe Ground in sandstorms?)

Loving the Weather Rocks idea. That would be so epic! It would mean brining those pesky dragons down to size. I'm hoping for a Farfetch'd evolution. I've always liked it but it's been too weak to use but with this Isshu dex thing it's looking unlikely. There's always the posibility that some of the new pokémon will be national dex only so they can be linked to others though.

not bad about new entry hazards i like it .Anyways i came back was not here in a long time so HI :D

Bippa201 said:
Knowing how much Gamefreak seems to hate Flareon, it'll probably get Technician as its ability, with no physical fire moves under 60 power.

I'm praying for an Ice version of Stealth Rock, as well as fast fighting/grass/water types. Salamence and Dragonite are huge problems, and will most likely be in Gen 5. At least it makes it easier to kill them.

And with all the awesome abilities that work in Sandstorm, fast fighting/grass/water types make dealing with Hippowdon and Tyranitar easier. Or just ban them to Ubers... :p

Salamence is an uber now. :p I personally think that 1/4 from Stealth Rock every turn is enough, especially with a phazer like swampert.

Hatman said:
Ice rocks help Kingdra

Or maybe the rocks type will change on weather? (Fire in the sun, water in rain, Ice in hail, and maybe Ground in sandstorms?)

Ice rocks wouldn't help against Kingdra, it would do just as much as Stealth Rock would... [kingdra's part water. >_>]

Agh, I sense a lot of inactivity! I'm so sorry for being away for a while, but I've had the busiest summer of my life... I'm going to be coming back now, and I have decided to host an In-clan Tourney! There will probably be some sort of prize which I haven't figured out yet, and I am also thinking of an interesting name. Send me a PM to sign up. Hopefully we can have 8 participants, making it a 3-round elimination tournament. By the way, this will be Shoddy only.

Current [Insert Name Here] Tournament Roster:
- Giratina487, Commander Crobat
- Hatman, Head Honchkrow
- Monpyro97, Director Dusknoir
- Culex77, Perfect Pidgeot
- The Power of Three, General Gengar
- Bippa201, Perfect Pidgeot
- batui4, (Not sure if he's still actually in the clan or not, but he can be here because he was a member before)
-
Subs:
-
-
-
-

EDIT: Oh come ON guys, did the clan REALLY die that much while I was gone?! Anyways, I really need more people, but more importantly, we need to be more active. I suggest we think of a consistent topic every week (for example, finding and analyzing the best uses for one OU Pokemon every week) and stick to it. This will allow us to be more active as well as help each other more.

I hate to double post, but why is the group so dead at the moment?

You know, there was a time when this group was active... I liked that time, a lot. I hope we can make that time exist once again ;D

*puts the difribulator on the clan* CLEAR!!

This clan seriously needs to be revived. Hatman, where are you?

Tiering changes happen in September. That could be a topic, since we're in desperate need for a topic.

This clan's probably dying because of school starting for everyone. That and I bet most of the people are swampped with homework

^Yeah, I've had lots of homework going on too, and between that and football practice, I don't have a lot of time. Sorry about that.

TBH I'm kind of pissed that Japan gets stuff first. I wanted to actually get to experiment with new Pokemon, but now everyone with Japanese games will get to do that and I won't... :(

Sorry about my inactivity! Laptop problems. But do not fear! I am back with 50% more awesome!

Yeah, school's giving me lots of homework. It's hard to stay active when I've got so much.

Put me in for the clan tourny BTW. The Power of Three, General Gengar.

Bippa201 and Blasting Blastoise, do you guys wanna be in the tourney?

Is it a in clan tourney?If not I would like to be in it.

Blasting Blastoise said:
Sorry about my inactivity! Laptop problems. But do not fear! I am back with 50% more awesome!
^this means you are half as awesome as you were before :p

Sure, batui. you can be in.

I'll be in, I guess. I'm not that great though.

August stats came out today. Gengar at #3 spot is ^_^.

Once again I'm back I'm still nt sure why I'm back but, I was planning on making a team with some cool people but, that went down when I had to get off after my computer broke down so yea I'll pm Hatman the app. but, first am I banned from here or not?

- R-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back