The New MD Commercial- Your Opinion?

abaxter94

Peach is staring into your soul
If you haven't seen it yet, check out www.go-pokemon.com.

If you have seen it, what are your opinions of it?

I for one definatly think it is the best one yet. That Eevee animation looked suspiciouly like the one from Pokemon XD though. Still, I like how Eevee is at the ruins, looked at it's fellow "eeveelutions", as the night turns to dawn. But, how it dashed away like that was kind of... off.
Still, I'm amazed that the narrarator would use the term "eeveelutions", ans that is just a term that fans use. Hm. Perhaps this yields some evidence that the term "eeveelutions" will make an appearance in Platinum?

The term Eevelutions is not just used by Fans. There is a Starter deck from the E seires with Eevelutions as the name.

The animation makes me cringe.

Come one Nintendo, we know you have enough money to crank out really nice, professional commercials. Stop giving the rights to 16-year-olds working out of their own basements. *Sigh*

Nice commercial. I thought the new Mystery Duengon commercial was a bust:D it was so geeky and hilarious.

EDIT: I SWEAR, the first time I saw the PMD2 commercial I thought it was for a "save the forest" company like GE or something, and then the girl said "I am Pikachu."

The PMD2 comercial made me cringe. It made me feel like a real nerd...

Anyway, the animation was pretty corny. But I like the idea of Stonehedge and Dawn and everything...

I really dont like it. dont like the animation, its too short. i like the eeveelutions term being included though

Its okay, one of their better ones, but they just can't make one that isn't cheesy. And the PMD2 comercials were just terrible.

~DogMaster40

This was a decent one. I liked it, especially better than the GE one, when the narrator was almost yelling at you.

But, like all PTCG commericals, it was cheesy.

I can't even begin to describe my feelings for the PMD2 commerical...it was so horrible. They made me feel more like a nerd than a Pokemon. The commerical turned me away from the game rather than convince me to buy the game.

The PMD2 made me feel super nerdy... didn't show my face untill the comercial stopped playing...

The GE comercial was very loud... it made me feel like I was being repremanded for not buying the set.

The CG comercial was pretty cool. Kind of like a Crystalized Spider Web.

I barely remeber the CG commerical. I was a n00b then, and all I remember was seeing a Blaziken ex with 150 HP and going crazy. =p

I wanted to hide when I ever I saw that commerical again.....they need to take that thing off the air.

Yeah the GE commerical was REAL loud. They just could not stop screaming.

Back