Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Check out my son and I opening packs! Gave a special shout out to @Alpha Nerd , Be sure to check it out, ALSO gave away a BUNCH of code cards for you guys/gals have fun!

Got a Raichu GX box from Gamestop today for $15. Pulled the Secret Rare and Regular Zoroark GXs.

Watch all the EX CARDS WE PULLED! Plus a GIVE-A-WAY! (2 Winners will be chosen) Also code cards for you Pokemon online TCG Players! Enter NOW!!!! Best of luck to everyone!!!!

Pokemon PACK BATTLE VS Alpha NERD is up NOW! Points System is in the description below the video! Also code cards given away! Be sure to also check out his video also listed in the info below to see who wins!

Opened 2 packs of Steam Siege, Fates collide, Burning Shadows, Ultra prism and Shining legends and pulled:
  • Shaymin Holo
  • Shaymin Reverse Holo
  • Marshadow Holo
  • Reverse Holo Lightning Energy
  • Magnezone Holo
  • Lucario Holo
  • Garchomp Reverse Holo
  • Delphox Holo
  • Omastar Reverse Holo
  • Tyranitar Reverse Holo
Not the best pulls ever but I've had far worse although I did get a Zoroark-GX from one of my codes on PTCGO.

SO MANY ULTRA RARE FULL ART PULLS! Code card giveaways also for the online TCG! And the Winners of the giveaway announced all in 1 video!

I went to a league cup yesterday. In my entry pack, I pulled Solgaleo{*}, and in my 4 winning packs, I pulled a holo Magnezone and a Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX (RA). Packs have never been kind to me, so I'll take it.

Back