Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Guardians Rising is going well for me
I got an Elite Trainer Box and pulled a Tapu Lele GX RA and a Skittles Vikavolt GX
and then I bought 2 Koko Figure Collections
Out of the first I got Sylveon GX
Out of the second I got a full art Hau!
Hau are my pulls so good?

Just got back into the game after a seven year hiatus, first purchases were a Solgaleo Theme Deck, a Solgaleo-GX tin, 5 Evolutions booster packs (I love the old cards and their designs), and a Solgaleo Elite Trainer Box (did I mention I love Solgaleo?).

Pulled a secret rare full-art Mewtwo-EX out of the tin, and a secret rare full-art Ultra Ball from the Elite Trainer Box!!!

Yesterday I got 12 Guardians Rising packs and got a secret rare full-art Enhanced Hammer and a Tapu Koko-GX, then I redeemed the codes on PTCGO and got 2 Tapu Lele-GX's (one regular, one Hyper Rare)!

So far this game has been good to me :)

Last edited:
I open a single Guardians Rising pack, the first I'd ever opened in real life, AND A FULLART LELE STARES ME RIGHT IN THE FACE! :D
Online, I open a single Fates Collide pack, and I get a Glaceon-EX and a Carbink BREAK in the same pack!!!!

Went to my usual Sunday tournament earlier, got one pack of Guardians Rising beforehand, and a pack of GR and Evolutions after I came in first. Both Guardians Rising pulls were brilliant, a full art Kommo-o GX and a secret Field Blower.
IMG_20170604_171626.jpg

The pull I got from the Evolutions pack was just... well, legendary to put it one way. I went with Evo as they had no other GR packs in, and my main pull from it was a holofoil Metal Energy. The reason I'm calling this pull legendary... well, take a look at the code card.
IMG_20170604_135740.jpg
I literally just yelled "What the HELL?!" when I saw this. I mean, it's not my first misprint, I've got a color test Yu-Gi-Oh! card, as well as a few cards with the wrong names printed, and I've got a Tentacool where the top part of the card had indentations from where the pack was sealed. This in itself is just something else. I've put it in a sleeve and placed it in my folder, I'm wondering if it's something I can sell on - there is a market for misprints, isn't there?

Got a GR booster on Friday

1 FA Tapu Lele GX
1 RA Wishiwashi GX
1 RA Lyncaroc GX
1 RA Kommo-o GX
1 RA Sylveon GX
1 RA Aloan Ninetails GX

No SR. A little dissapointed.

However, I've opened 7 random packs as well and pulled:

1 RR Drampa GX
1 FA Vikavolt GX

So hopeful to do better with 2 additional boxes and a trainer box on the way for tomorrow.
Dude the FA lele is more than enough. You got a darn good box.

Went to my usual Sunday tournament earlier, got one pack of Guardians Rising beforehand, and a pack of GR and Evolutions after I came in first. Both Guardians Rising pulls were brilliant, a full art Kommo-o GX and a secret Field Blower.
View attachment 13543

The pull I got from the Evolutions pack was just... well, legendary to put it one way. I went with Evo as they had no other GR packs in, and my main pull from it was a holofoil Metal Energy. The reason I'm calling this pull legendary... well, take a look at the code card.
View attachment 13544
I literally just yelled "What the HELL?!" when I saw this. I mean, it's not my first misprint, I've got a color test Yu-Gi-Oh! card, as well as a few cards with the wrong names printed, and I've got a Tentacool where the top part of the card had indentations from where the pack was sealed. This in itself is just something else. I've put it in a sleeve and placed it in my folder, I'm wondering if it's something I can sell on - there is a market for misprints, isn't there?

I don't know how much misprints are worth. I have a Copycat (Heartgold Soulsilver) with a misprinted text (it's like: f45kgujd...) and my second misprint is a Tentacruel (I think DP or something) which "evolves from Squirtle". I have never seen a place that sells this misprints, but once I saw a Copycat similar to mine in ebay for $50

I don't know how much misprints are worth. I have a Copycat (Heartgold Soulsilver) with a misprinted text (it's like: f45kgujd...) and my second misprint is a Tentacruel (I think DP or something) which "evolves from Squirtle". I have never seen a place that sells this misprints, but once I saw a Copycat similar to mine in ebay for $50

I'm probably gonna keep an eye out - after I pulled it, I went to eBay to see if there was anything similar, and I did find one other listing for a blank code card that was priced at nearly £40. If it sells, I'm gonna put mine up to see if it'll sell too.

I'm a new collector/player, as my 6-year-old son has recently shown some interest in the game and I figured that I'd better learn how to play so that I could teach him. I've played Magic for years and this is a nice alternative to Magic. I'm having fun playing with him and showing him how to play, as well as enjoying playing online.

Outside of some theme decks, I purchased an Elite Trainer Box of Sun & Moon (Solgaleo) and pulled an Espeon GX and a Primarina GX.

Also took the leap on a Mega Powers Collection, as I really liked the look of the 4 promos. Had pretty decent luck in my packs as well:

- Mewtwo EX (Secret Rare) from BreakPoint
- Winona (Ultra Rare) from Roaring Skies
- Altaria EX from Fates Collide
- Aggron EX from Primal Clash

Pretty happy to get my first Secret and Ultra Rares!

Did a couple of trades at my club earlier, though it does remind me about why I'm weary about trading with kids sometimes. I managed to get a handful of cards (mostly some supporters), as well as a Tapu Koko GX and a secret Psychic Energy, the only problem is that both of those cards weren't treated to well - Koko's peeling at the sides, and the Psychic Energy had a crease evident in the foil, and other signs of wear along the back. I traded off one of my two SR Mewtwo EX's from Evolutions along with a few random reverse holos. I'd have offered more for the Energy given its rarity, but with the state it was in, my trying to sell it on would be pointless, so I'm gonna use it in the next Psychic deck I make.

Could have been worse, though - could have been a SR DCE in bad shape XD

Did a couple of trades at my club earlier, though it does remind me about why I'm weary about trading with kids sometimes. I managed to get a handful of cards (mostly some supporters), as well as a Tapu Koko GX and a secret Psychic Energy, the only problem is that both of those cards weren't treated to well - Koko's peeling at the sides, and the Psychic Energy had a crease evident in the foil, and other signs of wear along the back. I traded off one of my two SR Mewtwo EX's from Evolutions along with a few random reverse holos. I'd have offered more for the Energy given its rarity, but with the state it was in, my trying to sell it on would be pointless, so I'm gonna use it in the next Psychic deck I make.

Could have been worse, though - could have been a SR DCE in bad shape XD

I made that mistake once too, I don't even remember what I traded but I traded for an Emboar EX. I wasn't feeling well though and didn't realize how badly it was scratched up. Luckily I don't think I traded anything major for it, considering I don't even remember what it was. But I never would have made the trade if I had been thinking clearly about it.

I made that mistake once too, I don't even remember what I traded but I traded for an Emboar EX. I wasn't feeling well though and didn't realize how badly it was scratched up. Luckily I don't think I traded anything major for it, considering I don't even remember what it was. But I never would have made the trade if I had been thinking clearly about it.

I had noted beforehand that the cards were in bad shape, thankfully, so I knew I wasn't going to offer something ultra rare for it. I let them have the Mewtwo as it was a double and i got a bunch of random extra cards, including a reverse holo N.

Opened a box of Best of XY

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2eea.jpg

I get better luck pulling things from either booster boxes or elite trainer boxes. When I got the Guardians booster box, I pulled a full art Hala, a full Wishiwashi GX and a rainbow Vikavolt GX!

But every now and again I'll pull something awesome from a random single pack. Ex: pulling a rainbow Solgaleo GX from a Sun/Moon pack, and pulling both Shaymin and the full art Shaymin EX from the same Roaring Skies pack!! You could imagine my excitement lol

I bought a guardians rising blister and actually had pretty good pulls. I got a turtonator gx in one pack and a kommo-o gx in another.

Picked up the three GX Premium Boxes (Decuideye, Incineroar, Primarina)

Nothing good from Decuideye
Primarina gave me a FA Pidgeot EX and the SR Scattershot Mewtwo
Incineroar gave me a SR Field Blower :).

Got Mewtwo EX, Slowbro EX and Imakuni's Doduo from Snorlax GX box :)

Can I post here video from what I pulled? Because image is fine only if something extra, but still I'm thinking this is great pull from that box.

Back