Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

My Sun and Moon pulls have been quite nice so far, I must say. I did a pre-release, bought a second kit, and then bought an Elite Trainer Box today, as they officially went on sale.

I got a Tauros-GX from the kit that I played with (and it helped me big time, holy), as well as a reverse holo Double Colourless Energy. From the second kit I bought, I pulled an Umbreon-GX, which made me absolutely thrilled, because Umbreon is my fave.

From the Elite Trainer Box, one of the packs had a second code card, so sweet bonus there. The pack that had the double code cards also had an Espeon-GX. Wicked luck, eh? And the ETB also had a Lapras-GX. These are all regular art GXs, by the by.

I opened two Sun & Moon booster boxes.

Box 1:
Primarina GX
Lapras GX
Espeon GX
Gumshoos GX
Umbreon GX Full Art
Rotom Dex (SR)

Box 2
Lurantis GX
Espeon GX
Lunala GX
Gunshoos GX
Solgaleo GX Full Art
Lillie Full Art
Solgaleo GX Rainbow Rare

What do you think of these pulls?

Box 1:
Primarina GX
Lapras GX
Espeon GX
Gumshoos GX
Umbreon GX Full Art
Rotom Dex (SR)

Box 2
Lurantis GX
Espeon GX
Lunala GX
Gunshoos GX
Solgaleo GX Full Art
Lillie Full Art
Solgaleo GX Rainbow Rare

I wish we got more out of one box lol but both boxes were pretty great. Umbreon is my favorite too so kinda jelly about that one you got. STILL WAITING ON MY BOX TO GET HERE

Opened my box today and pulled:

• Decidueye GX
  • Primarina GX
  • Solgaleo GX
  • Espeon GX
  • Tauros GX full art
  • Lunala GX rainbow rare
I'm pretty happy with this :p

Are the secret rares still like 1 every 2 boxes? In my box I got:
Ultra ball SR
Psychic Energy SR
Lapras GX FA
Incineroar GX
Espeon GX
Lunala GX

Box 1:
Primarina GX
Lapras GX
Espeon GX
Gumshoos GX
Umbreon GX Full Art
Rotom Dex (SR)

Box 2
Lurantis GX
Espeon GX
Lunala GX
Gunshoos GX
Solgaleo GX Full Art
Lillie Full Art
Solgaleo GX Rainbow Rare

Awesome pulls! Now I'm almost tempted to get a booster box.

Anywho, I got 2 more packs and got a Lurantis GX FA! Also added Brionne, Cutiefly and Pyukumuku to my binderdex.

Ok guys we have opened up quite a bit of sun and moon on our channel here is the two booster boxes we just opened yesterday, be sure to subscribe we have a lot more

On my YouTube channel I got amazing SM pulls; out of 7 packs I got Tauros GX, Decidueye GX, and Ultra Ball Full Art...try to top that XD

I got in my sun and moon booster box:

Incineroar gx
Solgaleo gx
Lapras gx
Umbreon gx
Lillie full art
Espeon gx full art

So I got the Volcanion and Magearna Mythical collections and I struck gold!

M Houndoom EX
Delphox BREAK
Dragonite EX FA
M Blastoise EX FA
Mewtwo EX FA

Also got Tauros GX FA and Wishiwashi out of a random Sun and Moon pack! And now my Mega Rayquaza binder is full. I need the Solgaleo/Lunala one.

So far I've opened 43 Sun & Moon Booster packs (Booster box and some single packs). I thought I got crummy pulls with the (7) individual packs but perhaps not?

Lurantis GX FA Ultra Rare
Alolan Dugtrio Holo
Shiinotic Holo

My booster box:

Umbreon GX Secret Rare
Full Art Lillie
Full Art Gumshoos GX
Gumshoos GX
Taurus GX
Lurantis GX
Lunala GX
Arcanine Holo
Vikavolt Holo
Gilgalith Holo
Krookodile Holo
Dragonite Holo

So far I've opened 43 Sun & Moon Booster packs (Booster box and some single packs). I thought I got crummy pulls with the (7) individual packs but perhaps not?

Lurantis GX FA Ultra Rare
Alolan Dugtrio Holo
Shiinotic Holo

My booster box:

Umbreon GX Secret Rare
Full Art Lillie
Full Art Gumshoos GX
Gumshoos GX
Taurus GX
Lurantis GX
Lunala GX
Arcanine Holo
Vikavolt Holo
Gilgalith Holo
Krookodile Holo
Dragonite Holo

I'd say those are some pretty good pulls!!! I have yet to open up much of my sun and moon stuff. I have a booster box and 2 elite trainer boxes just sitting here waiting to be opened. Although on the first 2 sun and moon packs I opened I pulled a Tauros EX it was awesome. Got it out of a Zygarde Complete Forme Box!!! If you wanna see the video you can find it in my signature or here

I'd say those are some pretty good pulls!!! I have yet to open up much of my sun and moon stuff. I have a booster box and 2 elite trainer boxes just sitting here waiting to be opened. Although on the first 2 sun and moon packs I opened I pulled a Tauros EX it was awesome. Got it out of a Zygarde Complete Forme Box!!! If you wanna see the video you can find it in my signature or here

Yeah I viewed your vid, you got him on your last pack, bet you were relieved!! Ah man how are you not ripping into those boxes right now?!!!

Anyone else think ETB box pulls have been getting horrible lately? I remember originally pulling at least one regular EX and a FA EX, sometimes more than that. The last few ETB's have been had maybe one regular EX/GX in this case Lunala GX in one ETB and Decuideye GX in the other, both of those being regular, no full arts or rainbow rare. No secret rares. Not even any regular holos. Is it just me having really bad luck or is anyone else seeing this?

a buddy of mine opened a box on my channel

I finally got my Sun & Moon booster box! (CoolStuffInc is getting slower with these preorders every quarter...)

HOLOS:
- Arcanine
- Krookodile
- Oranguru
- Toxapex
- Tsareena

GX:
- Decidueye GX
- Espeon GX
- Lapras GX
- Umbreon GX

FA:
- Lurantis GX FA
- Team Skull Grunt FA

SR:
- Lurantis GX FA SR (Hyper? Rainbow?)

Other notable pulls:
- Rainbow energy reverse foil
- Incineroar line in reverse foil (always cool to get a full line)

Overall I am very pleased with my pulls. Of the four ultra rares I really wanted, I got 3 of them -- including Team Skull Grunt, despite having horrendously bad luck pulling Trainer FAs. I was also really hoping for at least one Ribombee holo, but she dodged me for now. :p

I was planning to try to complete this set, as I do with all base sets, but the sheer amount of secret rares is a bit daunting. I'll at least try to complete the normal checklist though.

Last edited:
Back