Writing The land of the forgotten.

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!
Alright, I made a deal i'd redue this in 4 days 4 days ago so here is the new intro:

"Riolu, use Force Palm!" cried Zeroca.
Riolu jumped in the air and sent its Force Palm crashing into a near bye stone ledge. Zeroca then walked over and examined the damage done. "ugh, you just don't have it done right yet Riolu." "rio" said Riolu with a downcast tone. "Hey that's alright, we'll stay and train on this beach til it's perfect, now let's do it again." As she said these words there was a huge vibration and it sound like the whole sky fell into the ocean. Zeroca saw a huge wave heading right towards them and quickly pulled out Riolu's pokeball. But she was already too late and the violent wave crashed against them both carrying the pokeball away.
She saw Riolu sinking downwards and just barely managed to reach him before the current threw them against the cliff. A loose stone jabbed her in the back and she began spluttering and sinking. A few moments later she gave up kicking and was ready to accept her fate as she sunk further. She closed her eyes for a moment, opening them to see she was standing on top of something. Whatever it was, it was glowing with a phosphorescent shade of green. But above all, it was heading for the surface and by the time she realized this, she was already gulping down fresh air.
She began to hum a tune and dance she was so happy to be alive. But her soft melody was drowned out by a terrifying scream that emanated through the dawn sky. Suddenly both Zeroca and Riolu were sent tumbling on to the mudded sand as the beast, a great lugia began rampaging about, sending hyper beams in all directions. "Aaah!" she screamed as a hyper beam headed right towards her she hid her face and waited for the worst. She could hear the beam bearing down on her. Then heard it hit its target.
She opened her eyes and saw Riolu bruised and battered; he lay over by the ledge. Zeroca ran over to Riolu and as she cradled it in her arms it began to grow and change shape. As the light faded, she saw her cute partner had nonetheless evolved and the two embraced
The lugia screamed behind them and Lucario whirled around to face it. Its arms began to glow a royal blue and it brought then to its mouth and let loose a mighty pulsating beam. Zeroca pulled out her pokedex flipping through Lucario's attacks until she finally found the name she was looking for. The Dragon Pulse hit its target directly in the face and the lugia screamed in agony and fell into the ocean. They could hear its screams for minutes as it sunk farther and farther down.

Note, all credit goes to the original author, typhlosionex*, and i hope to make a good fanfic out of what they've got. I'll update soon with a link to the original.
Here's the ink:
http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=18825

Back