Discussion The Future Story of a Ninja Boy: The Awoken Hero...

Laurier_Ex

Ninja master
Loving the concept. Do you have a list for the current build? As I have wanted to build a ninja boy deck somce finding the card, and yours seems like a good basis.

That's what i am currently playing. You can swap a few cards around and try something else. One thing that i do not recommend is to try and stick to the draw engine. Shaymin and Unown counts are important. You want to make sure the stall is possible without loosing to Lysandre/Guzma. Electrike is recommended since it secures energy attachment.

The draw engine works with Shaymin/Ninja Boy/Unown recycling your Shaymins for constant draw. This allows the deck to cut the draw supporter count in favor of Ninja Boy. That is the biggest difference you will see if you compare my list to any other. Unown with Ninja Boy also allows to clear up the bench. This is what makes it more consistent since you can have multiple copies of Ninja Boy in the deck and make sure you always get out what you want.

The deck is hard to master but runs very well when you master it. You just need to get the hang how to manage drawing and bench space. And then you need to learn the battle stance that are needed for a matchup or another.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 18

* 1 Drampa-GX GRI 115
* 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
* 1 Tauros-GX SUM 100
* 1 Latias-EX PLF 85
* 1 Comfey GRI 93
* 1 Mr. Mime GEN 52
* 1 Machamp-EX AOR 90
* 1 Electrike PRC 60
* 1 Jolteon-EX GEN 28
* 1 Magearna-EX STS 110
* 1 Giratina PR-XY XY184
* 1 Shining Mew SLG 40
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 2 Unown AOR 30
* 1 Glaceon-EX FCO 20

##Trainer Cards - 31

* 1 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 1 Mallow GRI 127
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 1 Lillie SUM 147
* 2 Parallel City BKT 145
* 1 Scramble Switch PLS 129
* 1 N FCO 105
* 1 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Colress PLS 135
* 1 Karen PR-XY XY177
* 4 Ninja Boy STS 103
* 4 Ultra Ball FCO 113
* 1 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 VS Seeker ROS 110
* 2 Field Blower GRI 163
* 2 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 1 Lysandre FLF 104
* 1 Sky Field ROS 89

##Energy - 11

* 3 Rainbow Energy SUM 137
* 4 Prism Energy NXD 93
* 4 Double Colorless Energy XY 130

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******