Discussion The future story of a Ninja Boy: The awoken Hero...

Discussion in 'PTCG Competitive Play' started by Laurier_Ex, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Laurier_Ex Ninja master
    Laurier_Ex

You guys can guess who wins this one? I will give you an hint: N_ _j_ B_ _

[​IMG]

2. Laurier_Ex Ninja master
    Laurier_Ex

Ninja Boy (^¸^) : Told you that this Field Blower would come in handy. 4 prizes ftw!

Entei (`;`): I can't forget when you removed my own tools with that Field Blower...

Ninja Boy (): That was just show off, we had won the game already. ;)

[​IMG]

3. Laurier_Ex Ninja master
    Laurier_Ex

Ninja Boy (very pleased): Lol, pour Trevenant deck player left because i had Latias-Ex in the active by turn 2.

Entei (rolling on it's back): Hahaha, those games are the best. With the tail between the legs. ;D

4. DragonFang101 Dragon-type Gym Leader
    DragonFang101

That's very interesting. I've always wanted Jolteon EX and Glaceon EX in the same deck together, but I thought it would be a little too shaky. I should've known that it would be better with the newer cards in the format. Keep up the good work boss!

5. DragonFang101 Dragon-type Gym Leader
    DragonFang101

I think your only problem is getting higher HP Pokemon into play, but as far as I can tell it's too unpredictable to be that much of a problem. That is, when you got Espeon GX or Tapu Koko up against you :/

6. Laurier_Ex Ninja master
    Laurier_Ex

Against Espeon Gx, you got Magearna, Comfey and Glaceon. If he does not take OHKO, you got Tauros and Machamp to counter. All this stuff togheter makes it hard for Espeon-Gx since a single Rainbow or Prism on the active blocks Psybeam and Divide Gx with a benched Magearna. Usually, Espeon-Gx pairs with Garbodor. The only attacker that is not an evolved pokemon in this deck is Tapu Lele. Again, if Tapu Lele does not find the OHKO you can Ninja Boy into Tauros or Machamp for the OHKO. Then you bench Glaceon again. The matchup is not hard you just need the right cards.

If you are talking about Tapu Koko promo, he is always annoying mainly because of the free retreat but if you can setup he cannot do all the work by himself.

7. Laurier_Ex Ninja master
    Laurier_Ex

Sweet revenge... You are not taking me out this time Darkrai.

[​IMG]

8. DragonFang101 Dragon-type Gym Leader
    DragonFang101

omg your opponent has all basics...

9. Laurier_Ex Ninja master
    Laurier_Ex

Darkrai can usually take care of Jolteon by using the Gx attack. Flash Ray does not prevent Dead End since it is an effect. Comfey prevents the special condition from affecting Jolteon so now his only hope is to get rid of Comfey before he can hope to defeat Jolteon. If he does, Rescue Stretcher or Karen followed by an Ultra Ball is needed in order to recover Comfey.

10. DragonFang101 Dragon-type Gym Leader
    DragonFang101

Yeah... but dude, you have a Sycamore! You obviously had that match-up in the bag. With only 4 cards in his hand, his chances weren't too high of getting a Guzma...

11. Laurier_Ex Ninja master
    Laurier_Ex

Cant remember what i did next. I think i might have used that Ninja Boy onto Tapu Lele to get Remoraid out and tech Octillery.

12. Laurier_Ex Ninja master
    Laurier_Ex

Entei (O_O): What just happened? We draw 123 cards and our opponent 120 and that could have lasted a lot longer than this! That poor Latias on the front line has been holding the vanguard all this while without any pancakes! (see picture 1)

Ninja (Very serious): I believe we won right? What are you complaining about?

Entei (о_O still as not recover his courage): You recon that we did 0 damage for the entire duration of the fight? And that was a 24 minute game.... so painful it hurts... (see picture 2)

Ninja (takes his ninja pose): I do believe that being stealth is part of the Ninja Way.

Entei (V_V): I prefer when you can use that Giratina on the bench and put Glaceon or Leafeon in the active, that is when i feel happy.

Ninja (Analysing the meta): Those Trevenant decks are more and more innovative. We could afford some special energy acceleration. Not having acceleration makes our pace a bit slower against some type of decks. If we fall behind, we need to rely on Latias to just shield ourselves and live through it. Don't worry we will be trying something else with the next pack release.

[​IMG] Shining Mew (Comes flying from behind): Mew! (I will give you the energy kick)

[​IMG] Hoopa (Jingles): Hoopa! (Hi, i am hitting you for weakness and OHKO on you now trevenant)

Picture 1
    [​IMG]

Picture 2
    [​IMG]

13. Laurier_Ex Ninja master
    Laurier_Ex

Latias (.''0''.) : Where are the pancakes! Don't tell me you forgot. This game took forever, my belly hurts.

Ninja Box ( ): Do not give up yet, i think that i will be needing you for a while. We will have soon enough some business to handle. Dropping you this quick might just be too big of a mistake, Xurkitree-Gx spells trouble and he comes out soon.

----------------------------

Xurkitree-GX – Lightning – HP180
    Basic Pokemon (Ultra Beast)

Ability: Flash Head
    Prevent all damage done to this Pokemon by attacks from each of your opponent’s Pokemon that has Special Energy attached to it.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
    Resistance: Metal (-20)
    Retreat: 2

-------------------------------------------

Latias (): That guy his frightening even if he cannot hurt me. But i only hit him for 70 dmg a turn without CB and that will not knock him off.

Ninja (): I am still thinking about it but you might be more useful in the discard pile than actually on the bench. This would mean that i would need to drop 1 more card and include a Marshadow-Gx. Marshadow-Gx could copy your move and knock him out in 1 hit with CB. Remember we can always handle a fight if we can think ahead. Ninja adapts to most situations.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

Brave Vesperia