• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard The Flintstones Meet The Jetsons (Rampardos/Porygon-Z/Machoke)

Kyle Brewer

YT Channel on Home Page of my profile :D
1x Cranidos
2x Rampardos (ULP)
3x Porygon
2x Porygon2
2x PorygonZ (Initialize)
1x Machop
1x Machoke (Daunting Pose)
=12 Pokémon

3x Unidentified Fossil
2x Rare Candy
1x Wally
3x Ultra Ball
3x Switch or Guzma
3x Enhanced Hammer
3x Devolution Spray
2x Rescue Stretcher
2x Order Pad
2x Pal Pad
2x Counter Catcher
2x Pokémon Fan Club
2x Professor Sycamore
2x Float Stone
2x Cynthia
2x Hau
1x N
1x Gladion
=38 Trainers

10x Fighting Energy
or
8x Fighting
2x Strong Energy
=10 Energies
I hope you get the idea of the deck, please give pointers. I would love to make this deck work. I feel it's very unpredictable.

Marowhacker

@MarowhackerTCG on twitter
What's supposed to be the strategy?
Also, why are you playing Hau, Fan Club and Switch?

Kyle Brewer

What's supposed to be the strategy?
Also, why are you playing Hau, Fan Club and Switch?
The strategy is using Porygon Z's Initialize to bring the evolutions back to Basic Pokémon and KO with Rampardos' Wild Crash. Hau is to draw, Fan Club to pull out Porygon's and Switch to retreat to Rampardos if he's not active

Fuzzlord

Aspiring Trainer
The strategy is using Porygon Z's Initialize to bring the evolutions back to Basic Pokémon and KO with Rampardos' Wild Crash. Hau is to draw, Fan Club to pull out Porygon's and Switch to retreat to Rampardos if he's not active

For fan club, you ought to run brigettes instead. It's nice to have the option to play 3 pokemon instead of only 2. And as for Hau, honestly, get rid of it. Use those 2 spaces to bump up your other draw supporters, (cynthia/sycamore/N)

Kyle Brewer

True True. But this is kind of a budget deck so since Brigette's are like 5 bucks Fan Club works

TatsuyaOrimuta

Aspiring Trainer
Guzma is probably a better pick than switch since it also has a Lysandre effect, and Hau probably should be gotten rid of. It also might be good to replace order pad for Skyla, and lower the enhanced hammer count, if the opponent doesn't play special energy it's just a dead card. Octillery would also work really well in here since it is a budget deck with no Tapu Leles.