Collecting The English Booster Box "Pull Rates" Thread

RE: The "Pull Rates" Thread

What is the pull rate for Japanese full arts in Red Collection?

Spoink! said:
What is the pull rate for Japanese full arts in Red Collection?

1 SR per two boxes, 1 UR (Meowth) per five. Tried and tested speaking here from myself as well as talking to my fellow card collector friends in Japan right now.

.::n00bmuffin::. said:
What are the ratios in a Call of Legends box? How many RH energies? SLs? Pachirisus?

I opened 2 sealed COL's boxes.

Got 2 SL's and 1 Pachirisus in each box.

Think I got 2 RH engergies in each box, maybe 3.

What are the pull rates on the Korean Booster Box for Holo's and SR's?

.::n00bmuffin::. said:
What are the ratios in a Call of Legends box? How many RH energies? SLs? Pachirisus?
I got 2 SL's, 2 Energies, and no pachi's in my box.

Becky said:
I opened 2 sealed COL's boxes.

Got 2 SL's and 1 Pachirisus in each box.

Think I got 2 RH engergies in each box, maybe 3.

Sometimes if you are lucky you can get 4-6 RH NRG.

Thanks, Viper. Those are pretty bad odds! I guess boxes aren't the best way to go if I'm looking to snap up some full arts.

Spoink! said:
Thanks, Viper. Those are pretty bad odds! I guess boxes aren't the best way to go if I'm looking to snap up some full arts.

But the pull rates could change for America.

gary182000 said:
But the pull rates could change for America.

But that isn't what they want :p They want the JP ones.

Yeah boxes are good for finishing the sets. I finished mine in two very easily (would have been in one but I had cards I was giving to my friend whom I'm staying with as soon as I pulled them <3) but yeah, only pulled Terrakion myself from boxes, and a Victini from 4 packs at Daiei when getting one of the promos.

If you can trawl yahoo japan it's the cheapest way to get them, even with middleman fees. eBay prices are way, WAY overpriced right now.

viper.fox said:
But that isn't what they want :p They want the JP ones.

Yeah boxes are good for finishing the sets. I finished mine in two very easily (would have been in one but I had cards I was giving to my friend whom I'm staying with as soon as I pulled them <3) but yeah, only pulled Terrakion myself from boxes, and a Victini from 4 packs at Daiei when getting one of the promos.

If you can trawl yahoo japan it's the cheapest way to get them, even with middleman fees. eBay prices are way, WAY overpriced right now.

IIRC, amiami is pretty reasonably priced, if they have them in stock :p.

Certainly if you wanted boxes, not if you want Secret Rares. Read the OP I first replied to to see why I was recommending what I was.

Anyone know the Lvl. X pull rate for Majestic Dawn? I heard it was one per box.

I believe it is between one and two Lvl. X per Majestic Dawn box. I think you get two per box normally, but if you are unlucky, you only get one.

Darkrai said:
I believe it is between one and two Lvl. X per Majestic Dawn box. I think you get two per box normally, but if you are unlucky, you only get one.

Wow that kinda sucks. Might as well buy the Lvl. Xs individually over the box. Does this apply for most of the DPPt sets, or just Majestic Dawn?

sendoh said:
Wow that kinda sucks. Might as well buy the Lvl. Xs individually over the box. Does this apply for most of the DPPt sets, or just Majestic Dawn?
This applies for most of the DPPt series. Good luck bro, sorry they're so low.

Whats the pull rate for LEGENDS(as in Kyogre/Groudon LEGEND ,etc) in the HGSS series? Thanks in advance! :)

What is the pull rate for ex's and stars in a Team Rocket Returns Booster box? Thanks!

Back