Finished The Challenge VIII - The Diamond Isles - Game Over! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Palutena

The Queen
Challenge 2 - The Mixer

We're going to have a matching game as our second challenge.

I'm sending you a PM containing 4 items in it. Please keep these items secret as it wrecks the game. Anyone cheating will penalize their team.

Your goal is to complete a pair of your item. Each item exists four times. All you'll need to do is ask someone if they have one of your items. If they do, you'll take it and score a point. Both items will then be removed from play, meaning you'll have 3 items instead of 4. Once all four of your items are gone, you're out.

Whichever two teams score the most points will win. The losing team will then have to eliminate someone.

Additionally, at some point during this challenge, the Sunken Treasure chests will be hidden. There will be one for each team. You will need to find the one for your team if you wish to use it. I will not announce when they are hidden.

Challenge 2 will formally start once I finish PMing everyone their lists.

Professor Palutena

The Queen
Here is our picking order for the challenge. Once you have picked, please tag the next person to speed up the process.

You have 12 hours from the person before you to make your pick, or you will be skipped.

Cheaters will dock their team 1 point per incident.

@PikaMasterJesi
@rainyman123
@TheAnticipationEevee
@double o squirtle
@Celever
@Lord o da rings
@Brave Vesperia
@Epist
@GrandPanacea
@simsands
@mirdo
@Athena
@Blakers
@NinjaPenguin
@Little Cherrim
@TheSceptileMaster
@thegrovylekid
@GM DracLord

Celever

Wheeeee~
I talked to Prof P on Discord. The next person can only ask for an item when a response is given.

Status
Not open for further replies.