BW/BW2 The best Black and White starter.

Discussion in 'VG News & Discussion' started by 5dallas5, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5dallas5 Bringing sexy back.
    5dallas5

Which starter do you think is the best from the 5th gen. games?

2. JacobeTheElf Future Marine and hopeful Army Ranger
    JacobeTheElf

Do you mean stat wise or appearence? In my mind, daikenki has the best stats and looks the coolest. Therefore, mijumaru is my favorite. :)

3. 5dallas5 Bringing sexy back.
    5dallas5

Yes, stat wise. Lol.

4. zero20 BlueNinja xd
    zero20

well actually i think Emboar is the best, and then daikenki ....jaroda is just a fail -__-

Emboar has an epic 123 attack and 110 hp = veyy epic

daikenki has both good attack and sp attack and pretty good defence with 95 hp to back it up.

jaroda has umm wellll nothing.(speed but nothing to do with it)

5. llavaa You've Got The Love (:
    llavaa

Daikenki I feel is the best out of the three, not only because I love it, but because it has it's stats balanced out. Emboar, I like, but his defenses seem really low. And Jaroda, has great speed, and great defenses, but really nothing to do with it.

6. Bugaham Aspiring Trainer
    Bugaham

You should make this a poll! Emboar is the best. Then daikenki. Then jaroda.. But here's the thing- Emboar is outclassed by speed boost blaziken. Daikenki is a physical sweeper- all he needs is one turn of swords dance setup and he will just sweep. Jaroda... Weeelllll... Even MEGANIUM is better than Jaroda.

7. zero20 BlueNinja xd
    zero20

lol well maybe it depends on how you use it.. so its btw Emboar and Daikenki. jaroda is already out of the run :p

Emboar can take a hit from blazeken and then do HAMMER ARM AND kill blazeken :)

8. CMP Now with 400% more Neo!
    CMP

There's actually already a stat thread here, so just use that. Thanks!

*Locked*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

Drohn, TokenDuelist