~The Arena~ (Looking for moderators) (Accepting sign-ups!)

RE: ~The Arena~ (Looking for moderators)

Shoyru1444 said:
@Chiraami: Yes, your next in-game post must defend you, or your opponent gets one auto-strike.

In: Gaya was puzzled, but he sank into the ground. Suddenly, a large boulder fell from the sky, aimed at the copy Gaya.
OOC: So do I get to auto hit or not?

Tell me what happened. You attacked, then what? Did he post something off topic? Did he post without defending himself?

I'm not sure he even posted. Other people did so he thought auto hit time!

And no it's not an auto hit until we sort this out, in which case it probably won't be one.

Okay. I'll call it non-auto. In order to Auto-hit, your opponent must make an in-game post that they don't specifically defend themself in. Then, you are permitted one auto-strike.

Shoyru1444 said:
Tell me what happened. You attacked, then what? Did he post something off topic? Did he post without defending himself?
Well this is what I posted.

A Giant bird appears in front of Shadow and suddenly attacks. The arena changed. Music starts too.
Shadow summoned Sebastion and it attempts an attack.
Dynablade dodges the attack and fly up and up then swoops down to grab Shadow.
Then after that Shadow didn't defend while other people posted.
That why I though I could auto strike.

You have to wait for him to do an in-game, non-defensive post. Him posting non-in-character, or him defending himself (specifically) both nullify auto-strike.

Aaron decided that his opponent's inactivity had rendered the fight... boring. He sank into the ground and re-appeared in front of the Munchlax. He called, "I will fight you, beast!"

"I'm no beast! I'm a lean, mean, fighting machine! So prepare to lose!" Kibago got into his fighting stance. "Are ready? Three, two, one!" Kibago jumped forward and aimed a kick at Aaron.

Aaron sank into the ground. Kibago's kick missed. He then appeared behind him and attempted to punch him in the head.

Kibago rolled over, dodging the punch. He jumped into the air, slammed back down and made the floor rumble and shake. He looked up to see what had happened to Aaron.

Aaron tried to sink into the ground, but the ground was cracked by the sheer weight of the pokemon. He was hit in the leg by a sharp rock. He cringed, then regenerated it. It took a bit of power, though.

He then sent a thorny vine to appear under the ground where the Munchlax was sitting, hopefully impaling the thing.

Ooc: Also, too late now, but you broke a rule. Look on page 1. I'll tell you what it is next post if you don't get it.

OOC: I see. I in a way auto hit you.

IC: Kibago jumped up, but a thorn scratched his leg. He fell back down, with a thud. He inspected the wound, but it wasn't too bad.

Then he jumped up, flying toward Aaron.

OOC: I see. I in a way auto hit you.

IC: Kibago jumped up, but a thorn scratched his leg. He fell back down, with a thud. He inspected the wound, but it wasn't too bad.

Then he jumped up, flying toward Aaron.

Shoyru1444 said:
RULES
1. No Godmodding (This is when you control a character that's not yours)
2. No Autostrike (This is when you attack a character without giving them a chance to retaliate or defend themselves)
3. Good Grammar only. I won't be terribly strict about this, but I want your posts to be easily legible.
4. NO FLAMING!!!!!!
5. No Power-Playing, unless you and your opponent want to. It's not fair to have the power to blow up half the arena while closing your first. Try to tone down your powers.
6. All the usual Pokebeach rules apply.
7. No Pokemon. This isn't Heartgold or Soulsilver.
8. I shouldn't have to say this, but I've seen it on other websites. NOSEKZ.

Read rule #7.

I slipped. It's fine, though. Just remember it in the future.

Back