Finished Ten! Season 4~Congratulations Blakers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Hello peoples and welcome to season four of Ten! I'm sure you've all seen how to play, but just in case you haven't, here are the rules.

Players take turns saying 1-3 numbers starting with 1. Numbers can only increase, not decrease. There will also be an order says the numbers. The person who says 10 is out of the game. Once a player is out, the game continues, but that player can no longer post in thread.

Lets sat there are 10 players. Player A says 1, player B says 2, 3, 4, player C says 5, 6, player D says 7, 8, 9, leaving E to say 10, meaning they are out.

• Feel Free to talk about the game in-thread, just make sure to make it obvious you're not counting.
  • Please make your numbers bold.
  • Each player has 36 hours to post their number on their turn. Failure to do so will result in your removal from the game.
  • Off-communication is allowed to form alliances if you want to do that.

To sign up all you need to do is post "in" and if necessary when you are online so I can make an ordet that will help the game move at a steady pace.

@rainyman123 Out round 5
@Blakers Winner!
@Celever 2nd
@Ice Espeon Out round 4
@Epist Out round 2
@simsands Out round 1
@double o squirtle Dropped round 1
@mordacazir Out round 3
@GM DracLord Out round 6

Season 1 by double o squirtle ~ Lord o da rings
Season 2 by Jadethepokemontrainer ~ NinjaPenguin
Season 3 by Lord o da rings ~ NinjaPenguin
season 4 by Jadethepokemontrainer ~ Blakers

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
I would love to defend my title again, but I don't wish to commit to another FG at the moment (and I don't feel like eliminating Blakers in the Top 3 again :p).
Good luck to all the competitors! If you want any advice, don't be afraid to PM me.

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
just reminding everyone that there are less than 24 hours left for signups and we only have 4 people. Signup soon! If needed, signups may be extended by 24 hours.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
just reminding everyone that there are less than 24 hours left for signups and we only have 4 people. Signup soon! If needed, signups may be extended by 24 hours.
I think you should expand the sign up time. This game was approved I think either Friday or yesterday, and giving people only 2 days to sign up is little time for forum games.

But I'm gonna take a backseat and watch this time. I'd like to see someone new join the winners club NP and I are lonely we need friends. Good luck you guys, can't wait to see a new winner emerge from the crowd! :D

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Extending signup time by 48 hours. Signups will now end on Tuesday June 13th 9pm EST

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Oh and one thing I forgot to mention is please try to tag the person who comes after you.

Status
Not open for further replies.