Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- States is over. How did everybody do? What did you see that you didn't expect to?

^I will ad HG?SS UNLEASHED into the topic, however I would also still like to talk about regionals, since it's in less than 2 weeks.

RE: Team Transform- Regionals in less than 2 weeks! Discuss current metagames, as well as HG/SS Unleashed!

I thought of a new deck for regionals. It beats most of the metagame for this format.

RE: Team Transform- Regionals in less than 2 weeks! Discuss current metagames, as well as HG/SS Unleashed!

^Would you care to elaborate? It's nice to know you've got a good deck, but it doesn't do the team any good if we don't know what it is. :p

How much exactly? I'd like to see a deck that can beat Gyara, Jumpluff, AND LuxChomp. That, IMO would be a very good deck.

The Power of Three said:
^Would you care to elaborate? It's nice to know you've got a good deck, but it doesn't do the team any good if we don't know what it is. :p

How much exactly? I'd like to see a deck that can beat Gyara, Jumpluff, AND LuxChomp. That, IMO would be a very good deck.

I will PM you about it. Its a secret until Regionals.

i have officially decided what to play. TPO3: can i send you the list to look over and LMK what you think of it?

richkid50000 said:
i have officially decided what to play. TPO3: can i send you the list to look over and LMK what you think of it?
What is it you should PM me the list as well to look it over also??

youre in my division. plus i bet TPO3 would tell you anyways. you could PM me your for sure lsit and i could PM you mine.

richkid50000 said:
youre in my division. plus i bet TPO3 would tell you anyways. you could PM me your for sure lsit and i could PM you mine.

In my defense, I wouldn't tell him. I don't give out lists before a big tourny, that's just stupid and traiterous IMO. I'd be more worried about people trying to watch you fill out your decklist when you're doing it, I've seen this happen multiple times.

you can go ahead and PM me the list, but I've got to leave soon, so I might not fix it until tonight.

^thats why you should fill one out ahead of time and then just give it to the people.

ill PM it to you when its officialy done.

richkid50000 said:
^thats why you should fill one out ahead of time and then just give it to the people.

ill PM it to you when its officialy done.
Sean figured my Deck out pretty fast. He says its good for many reasons.

^Well, it wasn't that hard to figure out. :p

I do like the idea though. It seems like a good counter to most metas... and it even beats DONPHAN! \o/ [not like you wouldn't have beaten it anyways. <_<]

I'm officially going to the Wisconsin Dells regionals. I'm looking to play Gengar, since I won't be able to trade for 1 Raichu Lv. X/2 Raichus on Saturday. Gengar does kind of counter the metagame, though. Hits LuxChomp for having high amounts of trainers, snipes around Gengar [fainting spell is nice too.] and snipes down Jumpluff's Low-HP bench. Then, E-belt CurseGar swings at stuff for a consistane 80 while hiding behind either a Fainting Spell or a Spiritomb.

The Power of Three said:
^Well, it wasn't that hard to figure out. :p

I do like the idea though. It seems like a good counter to most metas... and it even beats DONPHAN! \o/ [not like you wouldn't have beaten it anyways. <_<]

I'm officially going to the Wisconsin Dells regionals. I'm looking to play Gengar, since I won't be able to trade for 1 Raichu Lv. X/2 Raichus on Saturday. Gengar does kind of counter the metagame, though. Hits LuxChomp for having high amounts of trainers, snipes around Gengar [fainting spell is nice too.] and snipes down Jumpluff's Low-HP bench. Then, E-belt CurseGar swings at stuff for a consistane 80 while hiding behind either a Fainting Spell or a Spiritomb.

You can ask me I have both of them for trade just ask me about them. I have every raichu plus lv. X at least two.

Well, I think I know what I'm playin for regs.

I might just play Gyarados. :\ If I can figure out a good list and whatnot anyways. Otherwise, I'll just have to stick with CurseGar.

The Power of Three said:
Well, I think I know what I'm playin for regs.

I might just play Gyarados. :\ If I can figure out a good list and whatnot anyways. Otherwise, I'll just have to stick with CurseGar.
I will Pm you the list sometime soon.If I still know it. If not I will try to help you build it.

good luck to anyone going to regionals!
ill be playing sabylock

trevorispro said:
good luck to anyone going to regionals!
ill be playing sabylock
What regionals are you going to trevorispro?

ill be in st.louis.

trevorispro said:
ill be in st.louis.

Does that mean you'll be going to nationals? :F

IMO, Sablelock is a good deck. WE've got someone here who just abuses people with it. It's definitely not a matchup I'D want in the first round or so.

The Power of Three said:
Does that mean you'll be going to nationals? :F

IMO, Sablelock is a good deck. WE've got someone here who just abuses people with it. It's definitely not a matchup I'D want in the first round or so.
Yeah that would suck to face him first round. It has a different name in Wisconsin though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back