News Tapu Lele-GX in 'Island Guardians-GX Premium Collection' This Fall!

Why the **** does this box even exist. There is literally NO reason for this to exist except for the fact of extending legality. This is an all time low for TPCI.

It provides Tapu Lele to people who buy lots of product but don’t do much business on the secondary market, of which there are plenty.

Do they at least cost less? I have friends in Australia that say these things are stupidly expensive.
In perspective they actually costs less for us, but it's still 2 dollars per pack aproximately. While in the US a booster box costs 90 dollars, in our currency it's about half of our average salary

Wait, so Japan can use Lele after it rotates for us? Like, bring it to Nationals in a Lele-less format?

OBJECTION YOUR HONOR!

You guys are kidding yourselves if you honestly thought an ALTERNATE ART Tapu Lele GX wasn’t going to be an alternate art printing

Not every card with different artwork was made a Yellow “A” card, and this is even excluding prerelease promos. But to be honest, an alternate art or Battle Deck reprint were the only ways I expected this card to ever be reprinted anyway, :p

How will the regular Tapu Leles NOT go down a bunch? With this card coming out and the fact that it’s a one year investement for standard. I wouldn’t want to spend $25 a piece for a regular payset of leles for use for a single season. I see the regular GX dropping to $15.

By that much? I highly doubt it. If it were released in a $20 tin, sure, but in a $50 product? Nah. It barely touched Buzzwole and he’s not even wanted by everyone nor in as high a quantity.

Not surprised but still disappointed in the lack of reset legality. I've never been a fan of different formats from Japan/other areas, but what are you gonna do about it *shrugs*

Back