News Tapu Lele-GX in 'Island Guardians-GX Premium Collection' This Fall!

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
This has been about as unlikely as the other Lele releasing...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
Juniors/Seniors are saved!

fluffy_trex

Delcatty lady
I am so glad about this. I've wanted to play competitive for so long but the costs of a single lele could feed me and my cats for a week.

blueduckgolduck

Ace Trainer
Advanced Member
So the regular will drop. But is there any chance the full art gets driven up because of the promo. Full art n and cynthia are ridiculously high even though cheaper versions are available

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
So the regular will drop. But is there any chance the full art gets driven up because of the promo. Full art n and cynthia are ridiculously high even though cheaper versions are available
No. Cynthia is high because everyone know its a 4-of post rotation. Full Art N is like 6 years old now and hard to aqquire

The FA/RR leles aren't going up in price

KentGardner

Aspiring Trainer
Hold on let me try and understand you people. You complain that you can’t afford Lele (which you can get for $35) but now that it’s in a box that costs at minimum $40 you are excited to be able to have access to one? Hmmmmmmmmm (insert thinking face emoji here)

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
Hold on let me try and understand you people. You complain that you can’t afford Lele (which you can get for $35) but now that it’s in a box that costs at minimum $40 you are excited to be able to have access to one? Hmmmmmmmmm (insert thinking face emoji here)
the promo as a single will probably be 15-20

Mysticvulpix

Just be chill

You explained it right there. A single Lele for $35

Or

A Lele, a Fini, a Lele promo large card, and 5 packs for $40-50

What do you chose? Soooo hard, right?

Besides, the Lele prices are going to drop now, due to this collection, making leles available to the juniors snd seniors who don’t have jobs yet.

KentGardner

Aspiring Trainer
It is a better value, yes, but if you don’t have the money, you don’t have the money.

Juniors and seniors could always afford them, they just need to save up and not buy booster packs seeking the thrill of ripping packs.

Mysticvulpix

Just be chill
It is a better value, yes, but if you don’t have the money, you don’t have the money.

Juniors and seniors could always afford them, they just need to save up and not buy booster packs seeking the thrill of ripping packs.
Dude, it’s at minimum 75 dollars for a play set!, besides, not all parents are going to go and let their children use 75 dollars for three cards. What they might do is buy this as a Christmas present for a child, or let them buy it if he price drops. You might not have the money then, but you will soon once it becomes affordable.

Zzrrdd

Aspiring Trainer
Many people seem to miss the point. People wanting a cheaper lele aren't going to buy this box most likely. Instead theyll get two or three lele singles for a much cheaper price. Lele as a single card will drop significantly in value, as more lele will be in circulation and there will be less of a demand, meaning a lower price.

Its not that some literally can't afford to spend £40-50, but its logically not a good investment for a single card, unless you're often playing at big ftournaments and earning prizes, which the majority of players aren't doing.