• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Tanky Leafeon (Leafeon GX/Cherrim)

vyolet127

Aspiring Trainer
I have an Idea for Leafeon to maybe make it a good deck. I was thinking to make it super bulky, and to make it almost unkillable, and by cycling them, I could heal off hundreds per turn. I was looking at this list I made. Please give me pointers!!

Straight Leafeon

4 Eevee
3 Leafeon GX
1 Cherubi
1 Cherrim Plasma Freze
1 Jirachi EX

7 Grass
4 DCE

1 Gardenia
3 Hala
2 Brigette
2 N
2 Cynthia
2 Guzma
1 Lysandre

4 Trainer’s Mail
4 Level Bal
4 VS Seeker
2 Float Stone
1 Tool recycle
4 BodyBuilding Dumbbells
3 Field Blower
1 Energy Loto
1 Nest Ball
2 Escape Rope

Last edited:
By "tool recycle" do you mean Eco Arm? I don't know about 4 Gardenia, but at least 2 or 3. For the deck to have any sort of chance in expanded, you should also run disruption like Enhanced Hammer and 4 Switch. If you don't have multiple ways a turn to use Breath of the Leaves, then where are you left? You should also make full use of Leafeon's GX attack by playing 4 Leafeon, or maybe a couple Ancient Origins eeveelutions to hit weakness on Pokemon that may give you trouble.
I see a lot of clunky trainerss that don't have any relevancy and would be better being dropped for potentially more important cards. Like, fist of all, an Ace Spec. For once, Gold Potion has a potential use if they're(Ace Specs) that out of your price range.

By "tool recycle" do you mean Eco Arm? I don't know about 4 Gardenia, but at least 2 or 3. For the deck to have any sort of chance in expanded, you should also run disruption like Enhanced Hammer and 4 Switch. If you don't have multiple ways a turn to use Breath of the Leaves, then where are you left? You should also make full use of Leafeon's GX attack by playing 4 Leafeon, or maybe a couple Ancient Origins eeveelutions to hit weakness on Pokemon that may give you trouble.
I see a lot of clunky trainerss that don't have any relevancy and would be better being dropped for potentially more important cards. Like, fist of all, an Ace Spec. For once, Gold Potion has a potential use if they're(Ace Specs) that out of your price range.
Oh, yeah I should run more Leafeon Gx...
So what would you suggest I remove? for more important cards, I mean...

Oh, yeah I should run more Leafeon Gx...
So what would you suggest I remove? for more important cards, I mean...
I would drop Nest Ball, Trainer's Mails, Eco Arm, Energy Loto, Lysandre, and probably Escape Rope. *On a side note, you should drop Cynthia's for Colress*
Hex Maniac is always a good idea, seeing as you can heal whatever with Leafeon, then ability lock your opponent. The Trainers that I suggest you drop are generally bad, and Trainer's Mail isn't great anymore.

Why not just scrap Gardenia completely and add more Cherrim and Guzmas? Because Leafeon and Cherrim's Ability's do all the healing for you and Guzma can swap your Leafeons to use keep using there Ability and set up the next KO. Also, you should add the Cherrim from Ultra Sun. It gives your Pokemon no weakness. OH! I just remembered theres a Leafeon from Plasma Freeze that is VERY powerful. Plus its always good to have a none GX attacker.

Last edited:
Why not just scrap Gardenia completely and add more Cherrim and Guzmas? Because Leafeon and Cherrim's Ability's do all the healing for you and Guzma can swap your Leafeons to use keep using there Ability and set up the next KO. Also, you should add the Cherrim from Ultra Sun. It gives your Pokemon no weakness. OH! I just remembered theres a Leafeon from Plasma Freeze that is VERY powerful. Plus its always good to have a none GX attacker.
Oh, that's a good idea!! So extra Cherrim, and a Plasma Leafeon!

What about Champion's festival as a stadium? More healing, Leafeon fulfills the requirement easily, and It's cheap as balls for a worlds promo.

What about Champion's festival as a stadium? More healing, Leafeon fulfills the requirement easily, and It's cheap as balls for a worlds promo.

Thats a good card, but there going to COST A FORTUNE!(unless you like playing in
Portuguese, there only like $11)

Back