Taking requests for fakes!

RE:  Taking requests for fakes!

ChanseyMaster said:
Here you go CM! (Hey! We have the same initials!)
I took your advice and studied real cards to make it as real looking as possible. (Except for the fonts) If there's anything I missed tell me so I can fix it. I hope you like it! -ChanseyMaster
Much better. It still can't touch anything with the right font, but it's still fairly decent.

Thanks dude.

EDIT:
cute-mew said:
the attack name and pokémon name should be bold, you forgot the artist (Ken Sugimory), psychic always has weakness against psychic, maybe give its 2nd attack a more original name and no basic has 0 retreat cost (definitely not one with 70HP)
I'm getting sick of psychic always having that same weakness, so I thought I'd mix it up for once. Also, I just wanted the second attack to be "10 damage plus 10 more damage for each damage counter on defending pokemon". Any psychic pokemon that has that attack has it called psychic. I just wanted to use it because it is one of my favorite card attacks ever. Thanks for the other stuff. (retreat cost and artist name) I'll put that stuff in later.

To Psyblazer: Here ya go!

To Light Venasaur: Yeah, I wanted to make it 20 too, but for 2 energies that would be way too good-First turn, 20 damage, second turn, 40 damage, third turn, 80 damage. You knock out almost any Pokemon in three turns. (That's why I love original Jynx!) I just wanted to keep the energy count low so I stuck with 10.

EDIT: Woops, forgot to attach the file. Notice the fonts! (Thanks CrazyWeavile)

Attachments

• HeracrossJPEG.jpg
    HeracrossJPEG.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 12
Here's yer Nidoqueen!
(I hope you don't mind that I made it Grass, I just don't like Fighting types as much)

Who wants more?

Attachments

• NidoqueenJPEG.jpg
    NidoqueenJPEG.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 7
I taught cerium made a thread about how to make fakes

I taught the pokémon's name was size16, but I'm not sure

oh, and you can try making me a chimecho, nothing special, 70HP, be original

Is it the sticky, because I read that. Anyway, I gotta start on Chimecho!

P.S. Yay! My new dog came! Her name's Misty! (Leader of the Cerulean Gym)

can i get a Arcanine EX. if you don't want to do an ex just normal is fine. Fire type, 110 HP, and 2 good attacks, but not broken. thanx

Arcanine out.

Sure! I'll make him EX. (And don't worry, I don't like to make things that are broken anyway ;))

They prolly won't be done by today because my new dog needs lots of attention, so look for them tomorrow. See ya! -ChanseyMaster

EDIT:
Here's Chimecho!
This time I followed Fangking's tutorial exactly. (they may be a few mistakes, but if so, they just ight be the fact that it's off by a pixel or something. No one should care about that.) I probably won't follow others so exactly, but I'll use the cards that I do for templates. (like Chimecho) Hope you like him! Eep! I gotta get started on Arcanine!

Attachments

• ChimechoJPEG.jpg
    ChimechoJPEG.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 6
Back