• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Sunnyday to evolve

Lockerkey

Guess who am i :)
2-2 Sunflora
2-2 Leafeaon
3-2-3 Torterra
3-2-3 Sceptile
2x Spiritomb
26 pokemons

1x Luxury Ball
2x Switch
2x Rare candy
2x Pokemon Communitor
7 Trainer

2x Bebe Search
2x Pokemon Collector
2x Interviewer's Question
2x Team Rocket's trikery
8 supporters

4x double colourless energy
15x Grass Energy

Strategy is just to keep using spiritomb and sunflora to keep searching for pieces and go for quick beatdown.Well basically its just a normal grass deck.

This deck is inconsistent. and i might be thinking of replacing 3-2-3 for both sceptile and torterra. any suggestions to replace the 16 slots for a new pokemon?
and what other improvements that can help in my deck

thanks alot :D

New decklist
3-2-3 Sceptile
2-2-1 Lefeaon lv.x
1-1 Uxie lv.x
2-2 Sunflora
4x Spiritomb
1x Azelf
Total pokemon 24

3x Pokemon collector
3x Bebe Search
2x Pokemon communication
2x Professor oak new theory
2x Judge
2x Rare candy
2x Dawn Stadium
1x Premier ball
1x luxury ball
1x Fisherman
1x Seeker

Total trainer 20

16x {G} energy
[/b]

A 3-2-3 Sceptile AND Torterra is a VERY clunky line. Pick 1 to be your main attacker, and the other to be your support/backup Pokemon. Your backup line should be 2-1-2 or 2-2-2.

Also, You haven't told me what Sceptiles you're running, and I also have no idea what Torterra you're running. Since I feel like it, I'm just going to assume you're running Sceptile AR(The one with Green Breath) and Torterra UL(The one with Giga Drain.)

WHY are you running Sceptile AR and Torterra UL? They have no synergy whatsoever! Honestly, Sceptile AR is best ran with Sceptile GE, but since it's not legal anymore, you'll need to find a suitable replacement for mod-legal. Your deck title is "Sunny Day to Evolve," so in re-doing your deck, I'm going to keep this technique in mind. Here's what your decklist should look like:

Pokemon: 21
3-2-2/1 Sceptile AR(1 Sceptile SF with Energy Trans){G}
2-2-1 Leafeon Lv. X(RR Leafeon){G}
2-2 Sunflora{G}
4 Spiritomb{D}(it's your starter, run 3-4)

T/S/S: 26
4 Pokemon Collector(For good setup)
4 Bebe's Search(you'll need 4 due to trainer lock)
2 Judge
1 Fisherman
1 Seeker
2 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Pokemon Communication
1 Luxury Ball
1 Premier Ball(To Get LV. X)
2 Rare Candy
2 Warp Point(Better than switch.....usually)
2 Broken Time-Space
3 Dawn Stadium

NRG:
12{G}

Strategy: Use Spiritomb to get Sunflora set up, and from there set up Leafeon. Whilst this is going on, Spiritomb will be slowly killing itself, which means you'll be down a prize early. When it dies, send out Leafeon, level it up, and start energy forcing to a Treeko/Grovyle/Sceptile. Energy Force+Dawn Stadium+Green Breath=Major healing for Sceptile! You'll heal 3 for every energy you attach. So, if you energy force 1, and attach from your hand the other, you've just healed 6! Very frustrating for your opponent!

With Sceptile SF, you can make sure Sceptile AR has just enough energy to KO the opponent, and transfer the rest away, this way if Sceptile AR dies, you save all the energy you can. This is also what Fisherman is for. If you're ever in a position where you have to retreat, pay 2, Fisherman it back, then energy force/attach from the hand and mass heal!

Welp, let me know what you think and we can work from there.

I believe he is running both SF's, and this combo is okay-ish. Uxie LA is good, but Sunflora shouldn't be needed as he is running a Fighting Type Torterra(unless I'm wrong). Sceptile SF can be great with something like Meganium Prime, but that's another topic. Try this:

2-2-2 Sceptile SF (or 3-2-3)
2-2-2 Torterra SF

If they're running Sunflora then there is no point in running Torterra (that's if he/she is running the SF Torterra) it would help if the OP mentioned which Torterra and Sceptile they are using. Either running multiple stage 2 pokemon can make a deck quite slow. Focusing on Sceptile would probably be better for the decks speed OR if you want power AND speed (at the cost of HP) you could make Jumpluff based deck.

@ Yoshidude10. I figured, I was just choosing the wrong one to be funny. Also, Sceptile SF and Meganium Prime are effectively the same. Both have Energy Transfer. I also stupidly forgot to add Uxie...whoops.

-1 Seeker, + 1 Uxie.

Sorry i forgot to include where my sceptiles are from
1 of my sceptile is the one with green breath and the other is energy trans
whereas 2 of my torterras are the one with greenblast and the other is the earth type.

thanks guys for your comments. but im kinda in the shadows when to facing decks like donchamps

Consider Roserade GL for your Donphan/Machamp matchups. Sometimes players will find themselves frustrated because they cannot retreat their Spiritomb/Sableye. A Roserade start will help against normal starters.

im teching in azelf. is that alright?
btw i will be posting the finalized deck tmr
then you guys can let me know how it is :D peace

You know you can Edit your first post in the thread instead of making multiple threads for similar decks, right?

dmaster out.

Back