News 'Sun & Moon Trainer Kit' to Feature Alolan Raichu and Lycanroc!

I really hope that's not what they mean because to say that is the sort of thing that makes people go "no S***, Sherlock u figured that all by itself, congrats"

Alolan Raichu coin is so cute...
But I REALLY don't want to buy this... ;~;

-Asmer

Pretty cool, but I am looking forward to the next Battle Arena Decks pack. Those come with many useful cards and aren't just for younger, newer players looking to test the waters. Does anyone have a decklist for this product?

The art on that Raichu is SO EPIC, the Lycanroc is cool too. If this deck has Lillies, Kukuis, and balls (that aren't great or poke ball) then I will DEFINATELY buy this

Well nevermind. At least us Japanese collectors can enjoy SM1+ with its rattata and cosmog reprints. Sigh.

I love Alolan Raichu and its artwork! Hope it will be somehow playable, but I doubt it since it comes from a trainer kit.

Cool Artwork. The Midnight "Pseudo-Zoroark" Lycanroc and Surfing Raichu is so pleasing! But like the others trainer kits are trainer kits. They aren't too much viable in the meta.

Reply to WPM's tweet: Where do you get that source that HRs are RnRs (Rainbow Rare)? Oh well. It doesn't matter, they are still secret rares. They even present in the checklist found in the TDs.

I don't care what the cover cards are. There just needs to be more than like 5 Trainers in the entire Trainer Kit... Please, PLEASE Pokemon, give us a usable number of Trainers... Sun/Moon contained a huge number of Trainers, so there's really no excuse.

These cards are probably trash, but not all Trainer Kit cover cards are. (Raichu from the HGSS ones was actually pretty good, and there's a few that were at least better than Pikachu Libre, like Wigglytuff and Excadrill, that weren't completely unusable.)

Is this different then the elite trainer box?
Yes an elite trainer box has 8 packs, sleeves, dividers, dice, poison/burn counters, etc. these are 2 preconstructed half decks for VERY new players, with a guide along with a staged match to teach new players the basics (except good deckbuilding skills ;) )

I wish they put good trainer cards in these. Would make them more worth buying imo, especially since there's no Black Star Promos in them.

Also, these products are annoying as hell to redeem online! Once you do, you end up with loads of energy listed individually because they're all numbered different for the order of these decks!

Again I wish they made at least one card in this deck playable (besides rock ruff) Also, I LOVE the art on Pikachu and Raichu they look so cool/cute

Back