'Sun & Moon' English Anime Preview

It seems much more epic than the original Japanese trailer. It's also much more Ash-centric. There were no scenes of Oak or his mom.

Also, the scenes were cut weird. There were two scenes back to back of Ash running, but in one he's missing a hat. The trailer makes it seem like they're related.

I've just seen the two episodes that debuted today, and so far the new season is a lot better than I thought it'd be. It'll take some time for me to get used to the new art style, but I'm enjoying it so far. I can't wait for it to come over to the West.

Please, pass me the bleach! This is sooo bad... Pokemon is forgetting everyone but the five year old children. Why cant Pokemon be less insensitive to its loyal fans and always aim towards the naive little, snotty children!? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It's actually pretty good. Nice change of pace.
It ain't even 5 episodes in and ya'll are already judging it

English or not English, Ash still looks the same. The characters, except Ash are good design. I like it! ;)

I like it. I like the more rough Pokemon style as well, but this is nice for a change. It kinda reminds me of One Piece every now and then. Can't wait to watch it.

It's actually pretty good. Nice change of pace.
It ain't even 5 episodes in and ya'll are already judging it
I know, I just get the feeling that pokemon is doing the same thing they always do at the beginning of a season, get rid of all character dev. and virtually "decanonize" everything before it. But you are correct, I should watch it with more of an open mind...

Back