News 'Sun & Moon Collector's Chest Tin' Product Image!

DaGod503

Aspiring Trainer
that chest tin tho really cool binder and i also wish it came with 5 sun and moon instead of others

Sergiohmygod

Aspiring Trainer
I agree, I wish the tin contained 5 Sun and Moon booster packs.

Interesting that everyone's so busted up over the inclusion of FAC and STS packs. Other than the generations packages everything comes with a mix of packs from different sets. That's like being disappointed that you lost the lottery - I can see why it's disappointing but what did you expect?

Phlygone

Duelist
Friend got this last Friday at Target for $25 and was pleased. I would recommend it, the box is pretty cool and it comes with a decent amount of stuff on top of 20 dollars of value in packs. The mini-binder is nice and the notepad is cute. If you like collectors shit this is a good deal. If you are a competitive player who has little interest in collecting I'd recommend the Solgaleo GX Tin instead.

Deku

The Starving Artist
I think I'll have to pick this up, the promos are really nice and it comes with some neat stuff! I noticed it's $5 off on Target's website, it's in the weekly ad at that price too so it might be on sale in stores too. I think it's only for this week though, so I suggest picking it up now!

Ninjabot 215

Beep Boop
Interesting that everyone's so busted up over the inclusion of FAC and STS packs. Other than the generations packages everything comes with a mix of packs from different sets. That's like being disappointed that you lost the lottery - I can see why it's disappointing but what did you expect?
Honestly, you're completely correct. The thing is it's called..

THE SUN AND MOON COLLECTORS CHEST

...so I just thought it would contain only Su Mo boosters, not the XY ones as well...

(which is actually kinda nice 'cuz I need more Volcanions/baby Volcanions anyways)

Slurma

Aspiring Trainer
I don't know why they are still calling it a collector's chest, it is not that grand it is a lunchbox.

Deku

The Starving Artist
Took advantage of that sale at Target. And decided to use the stationary for something.
zW1Z2iN.jpg

Fun fact, I didn't want pencil lines to show up, so I took a fresh piece of the stationary and taped it to a window overtop the sketch, then I traced it with the pen.