Suggestion for a new sub-forum

Man you guys have some good Ideas that I have never even thought of.:)

You meant that to who exactly??? If it's to Arcy274 and I, then it's normal for us as being a Strategist means that we have to make Lotsa Reviews..... Including Decks and Cards.

RE:  Suggestion for a new sub-forum

Lord9511 said:
Maybe a...town forum? Where some members could have shops, buildings, etc. I would like to have a tavern.
you know, that's not a bad idea, we can move all shops to there, like my avatar shop

for the apprentice program how about a side forum so they can post the deck files so others can see or use the decks without having o build it by scratch but looking for the cards.

what about on news capsule we could put member news.
its like if wpm puts someinfo but you know something that wpm havent posted then we could put it on ourselve.

Armaldo EX Wrote

You meant that to who exactly???

The people that make the cool sprites.:)

EDIT I don't know how to make the lines show up in white like you guys do and this is the only way I know how to do it.:)

just press quote on the box that you want to quote, then it'll show what they wrote. then just type underneath what they wrote.

and btw i believe i've done about 4-5 articles, not 2. so yeah.
jynxfett
mew-trick
dustmuck

so i guess 3.

Arcanine out.

How do you do it if someone else post after the one you want to quote?:)

You can highlight the text, copy it (Ctrl+C), paste it (Ctrl+V), and then surround it with the "quote" tag (remove the asterisks *)

[*quote=DocRobot_K-176*]
I said this
[*/quote*]

becomes this

DocRobot_K-176 said:
I said this

i just thought of one. I think that they should have a Art place and a Set place like Art and Set Gallery, because it gets loaded in Fan Creations with that stuff. or contests gallery.

Arcanine out.

Oh like oekiki or something?:)

Back