TCG Fakes Steffenka's Card Factory (Image Based) - Temporal Flash: Expansion!

A debut for me, here's my very first GX card!! Took (literally) hours for me to make, since I had to manually make the white borders around everything but Energies and numbers. I'm very pleased with the end result and I hope y'all are too! So say hello to Kommo-o GX!

kommo_o_gx_holo_by_steffenka-dc6ou2e.png

And here's a non-holofoil version!
kommo_o_gx_by_steffenka-dc6mwcp.png

4 Shiny Bulbasaur's later, and I'm back with two new cards! Say hello to Wormadam and Terrakion! :D
Quick thank you to @bbninjas for helping me with the wording on Wormadam's Ability! :D

wormadam_trash_cloak_by_steffenka-dc6rsan.png

terrakion_by_steffenka-dc6rqwl.png

Next up is an old type of cards that I'm bringing back to the spotlight! :D

Say 'Hello' to Fairy-type Giratina, Water-type Dialga and Psychic-type Palkia, 'cuz I'm bringing back the Delta Pokémon! If you have any Delta Pokémon requests (or any other requests for that matter) let me know and I'll see what I can do! :D

giratina_delta_by_steffenka-dc6x88k.png

dialga_delta_by_steffenka-dc6x85z.png

palkia_delta_by_steffenka-dc6x8an.png

Here's two, a bit random, cards - Swanna and Burmy Sandy Cloak! Next up is a new GX card!

swanna_by_steffenka-dc6x7yq.png

burmy_sandy_cloak_by_steffenka-dc73qqj.png

These all are great! Uber good work. They could be real!
Can you pu your skills into, you guessed it, a Goomy?
(Its fun to see what everyone’s different outlooks on Goomy are.)

My 2nd ever GX card is now here, and it's the first ever δ GX card! Hope y'all enjoy! Next up is two other cards, and then I'll get to @Lord Goomy and @Zero Umbreon's requests! :D

solgaleo_delta_gx_holo_by_steffenka-dc75vn3.png

solgaleo_delta_gx_by_steffenka-dc75vmw.png

Two more cards, one of which is a redo of the very first card I made! Hope y'all enjoy them!

cosmoem_delta_by_steffenka-dc8mwm8.png

garchomp_by_steffenka-dc76y8x.png

Next up is the requests, Goomy and Umbreon δ!

Last edited:
I really like your GX Pokémon. Do you want to do a collab sometime where I do the Full Art and you do the (3D) Half Art? Btw just pointing out that the attack text on your GX Pokémon should be lower. The GX Banner doesn't have a set place, take this Lunala for example: https://i.imgur.com/mEG7oTX.jpg

I'm also working on a Mythical Pokémon, the Melody one ^_^

I really like your GX Pokémon. Do you want to do a collab sometime where I do the Full Art and you do the (3D) Half Art? Btw just pointing out that the attack text on your GX Pokémon should be lower. The GX Banner doesn't have a set place, take this Lunala for example: https://i.imgur.com/mEG7oTX.jpg

I'm also working on a Mythical Pokémon, the Melody one ^_^
Thank you! Yeah, I'd be down for that! And thank you for the text advice :)

The Mythical I'm working on, is one you've just done, so I don't think it should be hard to guess :p

Here we go with the next couple of cards - Zeraora and Alolan Raticate! Hope you enjoy! :D
A big thanks goes to DeviantArt user Maucen for letting me use his amazing Zeraora artwork! :D

zeraora_by_steffenka-dc7kd7f.png

alolan_raticate_by_steffenka-dc7jo07.png

Last edited:
Just so you know, Zeraora’s Plazma Fists weakness change would never matter, because it would switch back before it was your turn again.

Here's the final card of my Type-based Miniset!

fire_arceus_by_steffenka-dc7rmz2.png

I recently did a replay of Pokémon Sun, where I named my player character Mariana. The next miniset will feature her team, as well as Solgaleo, so I hope y'all are looking forward to that! Also, I'm still taking in requests, so if you have any, let me know! :D

Back