• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

steeldra seniors states (steelix prime kingdra)

good deck

• Total voters

flygonguy14

Aspiring Trainer
4-4 steelix prime
1-1 scizor prime
2-1-2 kingdra prime w/la
1-0-1 nidoqueen
2 uxie
1 azalf
Trainers and supporters
4 candy
4 bebes search
4 pont
2 copycat
1 dual ball
4 expert belt
3 warp
1 switch
Energy
4 sp.metal
4 metal
3 dce only had 3
5 water
1 warp
The stratigy is to attack with steelix if blaze shows up use kingdra. And discard
lost world with steelix. the deck got a win at cities.

RE: steeldra seniors states

if you use kingdra when blaziken comes out, then you will only be hitting for 60 x 2, but what against a charizard deck?

Dialga G X said:
if you use kingdra when blaziken comes out, then you will only be hitting for 60 x 2, but what against a charizard deck?

If you use KIngdra Prime when Blaziken comes out, you're only hitting for 20 X 2. It won't work. Even if you're running 1 Prime/1 LA, the 1 Kingdra will die to Luxray, and then they'll just bring Blaziken back out. Not to meantion, Charizard (which has already been said.)

I would drop 2 Expert Belt and a Switch for 3 Pokémon collectors. Your deck won't be all that consistent if you don't have anything to search out your basics.

i would start a new deck

"the power of 3" wrote If you use KIngdra Prime when Blaziken comes out, you're only hitting for 20 X 2. if the blaziken use jet shoot, any damage done to blaziken is increased by 40 before aplying weakness hence- 40 + 20 = 60
60 x 2 = 120

You don't need a water tech. You should be focusing PURELY on healing, since Steelix Prime is one of the best tanks in the format. That means, Poke Healer, Moo Moo Milk, Life Herb (all in combination with Junk Arm, which allows you to discard Energy), and Blissey PL. Blaziken FB Lv.X doesn't even OHKO when you have a Belt and a couple Special Metals on Steelix...You should also find some room for Energy Exchanger to find those Special Energies.

dmaster out.

if you attach a buch of energy to steelix, then when it dies you lost all your special metal. when you play the deck, don't worry about blaziken, there aren't that many out there. you might not ever face one at cities, states, or battle roads.
i undersand how to play the deck, you just need to get a steelit ready then start building another steelix up to be ready when yours dies, not that hard.

Yep, I'm just so gosh darn stupid.

Steelix should never die, obviously.

dmaster out.

I agree that you have no need for any water pokemon. Steelix prime should be able to take a hit from something like blaziken FB LV.X, not die, and be able to counter KO. If you can't heal the first steelix and they KO it you can send a second one up and start energy streaming special metals. Water pokemon are unnecessary, focus more on steelix healing and tanking.

Thx I'm changing it to the top cut at worlds healix deck

Im thinking also about putting 1 1 palkia g

OK after reading all ur comments I'm using heal power over water

i played my steelix and first deck i played vs was abomasnow w/hand disruption.. pain to deal with when u get judged/lookers holding your healing... also played solrock tr/lunatone, which prevents you from healing with any healers, moo milks, life herbs, etc., including blissey. you might want to throw in something to be able to gust those out and kill them. otherwise it's hard if you can't heal :/

Back