XY Starter evolutions leaked?

If that's real, chespin got 10x badass now (he looked a little goofy in the sugimori artwork).
Fennekin's evo's shape looks really nice, but I don't like the color change in its hind quarters, also losing the orange color of its ear fur and booties.
It's strange that chespin's kept the color scheme, down to the small red accents, while fennekin's lost every color but the yellow, that doesn't seem like gamefreak, but I could be wrong.
I don't know if I want them to be real or not...

EDIT: after seeing that picture of kyubimon, I claim bullshit, ¡that's where the color scheme comes from, and why the orange is lost!

I've seen these on a few sites. No one seems to know where they came from. :/

31 guests oh boy.

I deny everything without a legit source (even WPM's leaks at first). While they do look legit, I'm gonna call bullshit for now. If they do turn out fake, I would love to know where they came from because they are very well made.

This looks very similar to the digimon Kyubimon.

kyubimon_by_shippochan1000-d5pq0do.jpg

Perhaps they're just based on the same Kitsune legend, but such similarities raise an eyebrow with me.

*Edit*

Also, from having watched Digimon, I know that Kyubimon does the same thing where it's tails become blaster things.

These starter evolutions look very convincing! Though, it has no confirmed source, and I may have seen the Chespin evolution quite a lot of times. They may not be real since there is no Froakie and the Pokemon Company might only reveal the starter evolutions at the same time.

Jay said:
This looks very similar to the digimon Kyubimon.
kyubimon_by_shippochan1000-d5pq0do.jpg

Perhaps they're just based on the same Kitsune legend, but such similarities raise an eyebrow with me.

*Edit*

Also, from having watched Digimon, I know that Kyubimon does the same thing where it's tails become blaster things.

I would like this if I could but I have lost the ability to "like" posts for some reason.
Anyway, it's very similar to a popular digimon from the franchise. There's no way they'd do that. I'm calling it as fake.

It's still very possible since the Japanese folklore gets used across many franchises, but I just thought it was a strange coincidence.

Ohman177 said:
Metalizard said:
I was just about to say that... But Kyubimon in turn resembles Ninetales (just without the flames coming out of the tails)...

They look quite believable though... and I like them... If these are fake, I just hope the real ones are at least as good...

No this evo looks more like kyubimon. Ninetails was too sleek in my opinion. Kyubimon was shorter and wider, much like this fenniken evo.

They have the same origin so of course they might be similar.

As for the legitimacy, I am inbetween. They certainly look real, and we were shown the mewtwo form way ahead of time from the actual reveal, so anything is possible. Until we get a confirmation, I am not considering these real nor fake.

P.DelSlayer said:
Hi everyone
I was browsing the web, and came across these:
qY5jfpP.png
12Vgsz4.png
I can't find one for Froakie at the mo, but I'll try and see if I can.

I'm putting this out there before anything else: these are in no way confirmed and may be fake.

That aside, these look very much like what GF could do with the starters. They fit with the types that WPM's source gave out (Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, Water/Fighting), Fennekin's looks very Fire/Psychic, but I can't really see how Chespin's looks Dark (but then again we've never seen a /Dark starter before so we can't really base it off anything), so I'm thinking it may just be a personality thing. (I was assuming Chespin would get a hood with it's chestnut hat or something)
It also looks like the supposed Chespin evo can roll up to attack. It also appears Fennekin's evo can unfold its tail, so maybe Froakie's evo could do something to do with it's foam.

discuss

Noivern_concept_art.png
Seems pretty real to me. I mean, Chespin was shown to have Rollout, and Fennekin to have Psychic, so it's very possible that these are it's final evolutions. A lot of starters end up showing their new types in moves they learn. Torchic with Focus Energy, which was mostly seen on Fighting-types. Mudkip with mud-slap which was seen with ground-types. Prinplup with metal claw, which is common to steel. Etc.

FloodBadge said:
P.DelSlayer said:
Hi everyone
I was browsing the web, and came across these:
qY5jfpP.png
12Vgsz4.png
I can't find one for Froakie at the mo, but I'll try and see if I can.

I'm putting this out there before anything else: these are in no way confirmed and may be fake.

That aside, these look very much like what GF could do with the starters. They fit with the types that WPM's source gave out (Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, Water/Fighting), Fennekin's looks very Fire/Psychic, but I can't really see how Chespin's looks Dark (but then again we've never seen a /Dark starter before so we can't really base it off anything), so I'm thinking it may just be a personality thing. (I was assuming Chespin would get a hood with it's chestnut hat or something)
It also looks like the supposed Chespin evo can roll up to attack. It also appears Fennekin's evo can unfold its tail, so maybe Froakie's evo could do something to do with it's foam.

discuss

Noivern_concept_art.png
Seems pretty real to me. I mean, Chespin was shown to have Rollout, and Fennekin to have Psychic, so it's very possible that these are it's final evolutions. A lot of starters end up showing their new types in moves they learn. Torchic with Focus Energy, which was mostly seen on Fighting-types. Mudkip with mud-slap which was seen with ground-types. Prinplup with metal claw, which is common to steel. Etc.

I agree, except that would mean the final evo of Chespin would be grass\rock. I hope that these are real they are great. They do look legit.

Ghost King said:
FloodBadge said:
Noivern_concept_art.png

I agree, except that would mean chespin final would be grass\rock, I hope that these are real they are great, they do look legit

I meant to say they show previews of their future types and themes. I forgot that Charmeleon learns dragonbreath, Totodile learns bite, and stuff like that.

If these turn out to be real, what animal does that make Chespin? I see aspects of shrew, mole, armadillo and pangolin.Al though the Sandshrew and Sandlash line also share aspects of all those animals.

These are fake, they were made by a fakemon designer on DeviantArt.. But I kind of wished they were real. :/

I am looking at Kyubimon next to Fennekin's evo and I think their similarities are exaggerated.

The only things that compare them are the facts that white and yellow are in their palettes, they are foxes based on kitsunes (like every fox in anime is based on kitsunes, maybe bar zorua), and the white mane.

The white tufts spread to the tail and look like white fire, turning into purple flame ends. Its back legs are white, with purple ends. Kyubimon has a tao symbol on its hindquarters and shoulders, and a big noticeable ribbon on its neck tied to bells.

All together I really like both possible evos, especially Chespins, but I think Fennekin's is an exceptional upgrade.

Pokedro said:
These are fake, they were made by a fakemon designer on DeviantArt.. But i kinda wished they were real :/

Show us who uploaded them. It's still possible that they're real. I've seen so many dA users upload art that's not theirs, especially leaks they find and official images of anything.

FloodBadge said:
Pokedro said:
These are fake, they were made by a fakemon designer on DeviantArt.. But i kinda wished they were real :/

Show us who uploaded them. It's still possible that they're real. I've seen so many dA users upload art that's not theirs, especially leaks they find and official images of anything.

It was uploaded only hours ago. It is on dA but as a leak. It's not fan-made.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
Chespin evo, fake. No doubt. Way too pixelated. And I'm sure I saw a design similar to it a while back.

Just cause it's pixelated doesn't mean it's fake. If you look bak to the new Mewtwo form that was leaked, there were plenty of things that looked wrong with it, but it ended up being real.

Back