Games Splatoon2

NightOfYuyuko

Next station: Brick City!
Marie was obviously best girl back in splatoon 1, too bad Marina completely stole my heart and ran away with it.

As for what weapon i main, the good ol' splattershot jr and pro :3

Professor_jplap

Aspiring Trainer
Piranha Pit and Triggerfish are the two stages I wanted in Splatoon 2. However, I will not be purchasing the dlc. I am not interested in another story mode, and when that releases, there will be so many octoling, that it will be cool to be an Inkling.

Yet, I still preorder it XD.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Reminder that we do have a PokéBeach Splatoon2 Discord server. If you want in, add me on Discord (jjcelever#9703). We play sometimes. We voice chat sometimes, too, usually when we're playing. Be warned, though, that the regulars on the server are actually really good (except dos, who sucks) so there's a standard to keep :U

The Last Shaymin

Floof
Guys what rank are you?

I'm A- in tower control and clam blitz (although I'm close to A

B in rainmaker :( I never played rainmaker so I'm pretty bad

B+ in splat zones

My favorite gun is now the splattershot Jr

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Reminder that we do have a PokéBeach Splatoon2 Discord server. If you want in, add me on Discord (jjcelever#9703). We play sometimes. We voice chat sometimes, too, usually when we're playing. Be warned, though, that the regulars on the server are actually really good (except dos, who sucks) so there's a standard to keep :U
I don't. :L I thought we established you suck more (should totally join the server tho, I'm tired of beating up Cel by myself lol).

I am S rank in splat zones, A in tower control, A in rainmaker, and B in clam blitz (but I rarely play that one in the first place). I use the dapple dualies and the tenatek splattershot in turf war, dynamo and squelcher for tower control, dynamo for rainmaker, inkbrush in clam blitz, and jet squelcher in splat zones. That aside tho, I main the dapple dualies nouveau, and used to main the tenatek splattershot.

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Cel I love being talked up but honestly I'm really bad unless I pull a Violet and steal your Soulmate. :UUUU
In general, beware of Cel and Cody b/c they're a whole lot better than the rest of us.

As for my weapons, I love using offensive JOATs, so I'm typically playing Splattershot Jr. or a NZAP in Turf War, a Splattershot Jr. in Clam Blitz and Tower Control, and a .52 Gal in Zones and Rainmaker.
I'm somewhere in the B+-A range in every ranked mode, but that's a lot on effort honestly as I've never actually failed to rank up in any of them. :p

Celever

Wheeeee~
Cel I love being talked up but honestly I'm really bad unless I pull a Violet and steal your Soulmate. :UUUU
In general, beware of Cel and Cody b/c they're a whole lot better than the rest of us.
Nah you've gotten good. I agree that for a while you weren't at the level of Cody, Violet and I, but I think the last few play sessions we've had you've been totally equal with us.

In terms of ranks and mains and stuff, I'm apparently S+ in Splat Zones, A- in Tower Control and Rainmaker, and B+ in Clam Blitz. Which is weirdly similar to Cody, though I suppose it makes sense because we've played about as much ranked as each other (dos has probably played more, honestly), and sometimes do pretty good doing duos in league too haha. Usually when Clam Blitz is the ranked game type cos the other 3 are more fun imo, which I'd say is why we haven't got out of B in it yet :U

Mains-wise I do actually use quite a variety of weapons depending on the maps. I honestly don't think game mode is a big factor because pretty much anything can function on any game mode. But anyway, here's a list of all the weapons I can get good success with (defined as consistent double digit kills on ranked, in the order of how they're listed in-game for me right now):
  • Jet Squelcher
  • Range Blaster
  • L-3 Nozzlenose
  • Splattershot Jr. / Custom Splattershot Jr.
  • Clash Blaster / Clash Blaster Neo
  • Rapid Blaster Pro
  • Slosher / Slosher Deco
  • Sloshing Machine
  • Heavy Splatling / Heavy Splatling Deco
It's quite a long list, but for the most part it just depends on my mood. If I'm in a Clash Blaster mood, for example, my Splatling game will be trash. But if I'm in the mood for Splatling, I'll probably be good at Jet too, while being trash with Jr..

The Last Shaymin

Floof
Guns I tend to use:

Splattershot jr
splattershot
clash blaster neo
tenta brella (splat zones on camp triggerfish)
foil squeezer (your right jplap it is good)
undercover brella
classic squiffer
carbon roller
splat roller
octobrush

Guns i can actually use effectively
Splattershot jr
clash blaster neo

Professor_jplap

Aspiring Trainer
Tower Control: S+1
Rainmaker: S+2/1 I can't remember
Splat Zones: S+3
Clam Blitz: S due to a long losing streak :/

Mains:
Splattershot
Flingza
Bamboozler

Last edited:

Collin

Aspiring Trainer
I have been trying to finish up the campaign before I do Octo Expansion. Thinking of just skipping to it, Octo Expansion sounds like a ton of fun.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
I have been trying to finish up the campaign before I do Octo Expansion. Thinking of just skipping to it, Octo Expansion sounds like a ton of fun.

I'd personally suggest playing through the vanilla campaign first, as it's still enjoyable on its own. If you're someone newer to the game it helps prepare you for a lot of the harder levels in the expansion, as well as just avoiding the possibility of missing out on the vanilla campaign and forgetting to go back and finish it.

Professor_jplap

Aspiring Trainer
The theme for July's Splatfest on 7/20 has been revealed to be Inklings vs Octolings to celebrate Splatoon's birthday! Which will you pick?

Lady Jirachu Corni Triox

Aspiring Trainer
I want to get a splatoon game when I get my switch :3

Fighting with colourful paint seems like something i'd have a lot of fun with

Ascended Dialga from my forum is also a huge splatoon fan btw