Space and Time; A New Generation of Spriting has begun!

Did you like what you got?

• Total voters
Here you are Samvid. Give credit and please tell your friends. Come again please.
AquawaverPet.gif

Code:
[IMG]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/Pokemaster92/AquawaverPet.gif[/IMG]

Oh! That's what you wanted! We really need a from for those so I can know what you want (even though I can't make them). Pm92 can you make a form for me to put up.

5. Banners:
Background:A Meadow
Pokemon/ Images: A Happy Dancing Pachirisu
Text:UchihaBlood and PokemonPhantom3: Pachirisu Masters
Additional comments:

Rocket member 777 said:
Oh! That's what you wanted! We really need a from for those so I can know what you want (even though I can't make them). Pm92 can you make a form for me to put up.

Sure thing RM77. Will this work?

Pokepet Form:
Pokemon:
Shiny: Yes/No
Name Visibility: Yes/No.

I posted this over a month ago, and if you'd care to do it sometime this century, I'd appreciate it. I made a few changes, but get on with it! And no, I am not joking. I am dead serious.

5. Banners:
Background: Dark night w/ stars and a silhouette of the new moon
Pokemon/ Images: Darkrai lv. X DP promo 19, Darkrai lv. X from Great Encounters on the right
Text: The Corruption of Darkrai (Arial Black; metallic text if possible. If not, silver)
Additional comments: The specific Darkrai cannot be replaced for another. And DON'T PUT ME OFF!

5. Banners:
Additional comments: DONT PUT ME OFF!!!! THIS SHOP PROBABLY HAS THE WORST SERVICE.

You guys totally missed me. This was posted about a week or 2 ago.

UchihaBlood said:
5. Banners:
Additional comments: DONT PUT ME OFF!!!! THIS SHOP PROBABLY HAS THE WORST SERVICE.

You guys totally missed me. This was posted about a week or 2 ago.

Umm..... I wish you read Rule #3.... Here's your item,

Pachirisu.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh135/Bellomence/Signature/Pachirisu.png[/IMG]

And don't forget Rule #4 !!! ;):)

Wow thanks alot Bellomence. Sorry for flaming this shop and dont worry I will give credit.

Lord Ombra said:
I posted this over a month ago, and if you'd care to do it sometime this century, I'd appreciate it. I made a few changes, but get on with it! And no, I am not joking. I am dead serious.

5. Banners:
Pokemon/ Images: Darkrai lv. X DP promo 19, Darkrai lv. X from Great Encounters on the right
Text: The Corruption of Darkrai (Arial Black; metallic text if possible. If not, silver)
Additional comments: The specific Darkrai cannot be replaced for another. And DON'T PUT ME OFF!

I'm sorry but if you want those two specific cards to be used please provide the images.

Left:
104-darkrai-lv-x.jpg

Right:
dp19-darkrai-lv.x.jpg

5. Banners:
Pokemon/ Images: Darkrai lv. X DP promo 19on the far right, Darkrai lv. X from Great Encounters on the far left
Text: The Corruption of Darkrai (Between the Darkrai. Metallic text if possible; if not, silver)
Additional comments: I would like another one with the Darkrai's positions reversed.

Custom Trainers:
What trainer? A normal cool trainer (male)
How will it be customized?With a jacket like ash diff color little diff jacket. cool spikey hair. Having a belt with 5 pokeballs and one in his hand.
Additional comments:can u put blastoise Honnen (game) sprite beside him.
Can I have a fake card.
Blastoise lv.X Type (Water) Hp- 170

Poke-Power
Water Power Draw
whenever you attach a (water) energy to blastoise you may draw two cards.
Attacks: Giga Hydro Blast -150- (5 water)
Does 150 damage only if u have 10 pokemon in your hand. If not this attack does only 90 damage.

(w) - thunder, leaf (R) fire, metal, dark (RC) (2)

Gee Rm, we've been through quite a lot haven't we?:D Remember spriting school? Thanks to our ever so brilliant teachers, we are now one of the most well known spriters on PB, not necessarily the best. Time flies so fast doesn't it?:)

Can I have a banner for my advertisement on my signature?
Background: Night Sky( higher quality)
Text: Join my new forum today! www.deepspacenetwork.tk
Font: bold, white
size: 600x100

1. animated Userbars: 1
Color one:blue
Color two: pink
Text: wimbush is awesome (and on the other one) if i really liked you *** your pokemon must be monkeys
Pokemon/ picture: on the first one can i have a patchi and on the second a motim
Additional comments:none

animated Avatars:1
What background/ image? pink
Pokemon (if you want one on there): a pic of pikachu
Text: dude pikas an animal?
Additional comments:none

can i have this done?

11. Fusions:
Pokemon: Machamp and Charizard
Additional comments: preferably charizards wings and legs on machamp and coloured in the devils colours.

Back