• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

SOS (Gallade 4/Luxray GL/Garchomp C) (Master, Citychampionship)

R4ndom

Don't Mess with Gallade 4 >: D
Pokemon=21

2-1 Gallade 4/LV.X(RR)
2-1 Luxray GL/LV.X(RR)
2-1 Garchomp C/LV.X(SV)
1-1 Dialga G/LV.X
1 Bronzong G(PL)
2-1 Uxie LV.X(LA)
1 Unown Q(MD)
1 Crobat G(PL)
1 Toxicroak G(Promo)
1 Azelf(LA)
1 Smeargle(UD)
1 Dragonite FB(SV)

T/S/S=26

4 Cyrus’s
3 Energy Gain
4 Poke Turn
3 Power Spray
3 Collector
2 SP Radar
1 Luxury Ball
1 VS Seeker
1 Aaron’s
1 Bebe’s
1 Judge
1 Junk Arm

Energy=13

2 Psychic Energy (Basic) {P}
2 Lightning Energy (Basic) {L}
2 Warp Energy (Special) {C}
4 Double Colorless Energy (Special) {C}{C}
3 Call Energy (Special) {C}

Info:
Start disrupting with Luxray GL X or Garchomp X by killing the opponent's key pokémons of the opponent. Gallade 4 spreads and makes for easy kills for Luxray GL X and Garchomp C X. Dialga X is for Vileplume&co. Smeargle is cool. Promocroak kills like yeah. Bronzong is nice especially with Gallade. Judge is awesome because it disrupts really good (atleast that's what I think). Junk Arm is cool for getting a TGI.

I playtested with both Luxray GL and Gallade 4, which actually worked better than I thought. The combine pretty well, and the deck isn't slow, I always charge up atleast one of them by T2.

The City Championship is moved to January 2nd, so slightly more time to prepare!

Thanks for the help, and for taking your time! ;D

RE: Garlade/Blazchomp (Master, Citychampionship)

First off, I'd run Blaziken FB over Gallade. You can luring flame against your Gigas deck to make Regice active.

-2 Exchanger (I really don't find these helpful, and they are unsearchable.)
+1 PokeTurn (these are very important. Reuse Crobat, Garchomp, or heal any SP)
+1 SP Radar (Often if you need a basic and want to keep using the Cyrus chain, use this to get what you need.)

Hm. I'll try.

Oh by the way, is it important to bring with me a special Machamp counter? because a friend of mine will use a Machamp/Flygon deck, and I'm afraid of how that battle will go... I'm just wondering how to counter Machamp with this deck :).

Lucario g would counter the machamp by using it in the bench and have uxie x well u know the rest. -1 unown q for e gain u don't wanna start of with it. -1 sp radar for bebes in case of trainer lock. 2 aarons no palmers its easier to bring the pokemon out then wait a turn. -2 junk arm don't think its needed u have enough draw. Add in 2 fire so it will be 5 fire - 1 3 is plenty. The call not sure if u need it. The warp energy if its only for dialga in the bench then u should probly take dialga line out

Dejevu, I have 2 interesting deck remod's if your interested---->

2-2 garchomp CX
2-2 blaziken FBX
3 sableye
2 chatot G

Even though it come's across as a blazchomp it's actually more sablock orientated, your mainly running either blaziken FB for tech dmg against jumpluff, yanmega, etc (there's a few here) but your mainly using garchomp as your power house (which ideally you should be running more of anyways, your running 4 dce and 3 egain, which I'd rather go for 4 myself and considering that this is a tool box it make's more sense as it's fairly universal in this kind of deck, to deal the fast snipe of garchomp). chatot G for disruption which does come in handy more then I'd like to mention, and sableye for fast setup, why 3 over 4 because sableye can be used against you..

If your wanting to keep gallade I suggest working out your system like this
2-1 gallade 4X
2-2 garchomp CX
2-1 or 1-1 blaziken FBX
4 crobat g

The point of Blaziken is to run it as a tech not as a mainline attacker as your wanting to use luring flame and vapor kick over opening yourself for an easy tko, taking this into account the main's of your deck is garchomp CX and blaziken FBX right? So it make's better sense to make those line's even so you draw into them better because running 1 garchomp CX card and 1 arron's and palmer's to setup an additional GCX could hinder you as you have to rely on drawing the 1 Arron. So as a suggestion toss out the palmer's for another Arron's as it's more helpful then having to search your deck for a card you could have just put into your hand. Also VS seeker might be a better addition then junk arm as you need all of your cards in an sp tool box. The reason why I added 3 more crobat G was to abuse gallade 4X's attack so you can setup and deal excessive damage, ie you drop 3 crobat g, that's 100 dmg per turn (w/o gallade's power, or ebelt's) if you we're to waste your poketurn's on crobat's.

Even if you don't want to do the full deck remod there's still some useful tip's here and there. cya

P.S. I'd also like to point out that these are just skeleton's.

RE: Jet Rush (Master, Citychampionship)

I like using two Unown Q, one for Smeagle and one for Uxie. The SP Radar and Bebe's could I try. Hmm, with Palmer's can I recover more but I'll try it out. Junk Arm is really cool in this deck for getting that Power Spray or Energy Gain, but I'll admit that 5 {R} are nice. Call Energy is usefull for better start, by getting Smeargle and Unown Q for example. Dialga G X is a MUST for Mewtwo X and Vileplume+Spiritomb, so can't afford taking it out. Warp Energy is usefull for other things than Dialga G X you know.

Dejevu, I have 2 interesting deck remod's if your interested---->

2-2 garchomp CX
2-2 blaziken FBX
3 sableye
2 chatot G

Even though it come's across as a blazchomp it's actually more sablock orientated, your mainly running either blaziken FB for tech dmg against jumpluff, yanmega, etc (there's a few here) but your mainly using garchomp as your power house (which ideally you should be running more of anyways, your running 4 dce and 3 egain, which I'd rather go for 4 myself and considering that this is a tool box it make's more sense as it's fairly universal in this kind of deck, to deal the fast snipe of garchomp). chatot G for disruption which does come in handy more then I'd like to mention, and sableye for fast setup, why 3 over 4 because sableye can be used against you..

If your wanting to keep gallade I suggest working out your system like this
2-1 gallade 4X
2-2 garchomp CX
2-1 or 1-1 blaziken FBX
4 crobat g

The point of Blaziken is to run it as a tech not as a mainline attacker as your wanting to use luring flame and vapor kick over opening yourself for an easy tko, taking this into account the main's of your deck is garchomp CX and blaziken FBX right? So it make's better sense to make those line's even so you draw into them better because running 1 garchomp CX card and 1 arron's and palmer's to setup an additional GCX could hinder you as you have to rely on drawing the 1 Arron. So as a suggestion toss out the palmer's for another Arron's as it's more helpful then having to search your deck for a card you could have just put into your hand. Also VS seeker might be a better addition then junk arm as you need all of your cards in an sp tool box. The reason why I added 3 more crobat G was to abuse gallade 4X's attack so you can setup and deal excessive damage, ie you drop 3 crobat g, that's 100 dmg per turn (w/o gallade's power, or ebelt's) if you we're to waste your poketurn's on crobat's.

Even if you don't want to do the full deck remod there's still some useful tip's here and there. cya

Ok.

First, I must say that I don't like using Garchomp C X as a main attacker. Probably because you can't use Dargon Rush the turn after you have used it, so you'll have to switch between two Garchomp Cs to keep up the Rushin'. I could combine Gallade 4 and Blaziken FB but I think energy will be a problem.

I thought of Sableye as well, to start a Cyrus Chain or something, but I don't want to make him a part of my strategy. I could mabye try though. Chatot G is cool, I'll try him. But is two really that important?

OMVRFOMBERKSNB 4 Crobat G is waaaaaay too much. Sorry but no, just no. I usally play two which work great, and this deck is often tight on bench space, so even with PokeTurn it'll be a problem to get use of them all.

2 Aaron's instead of 1 Aaron's and 1 Palmer's sounds cool, I'll try.

One extra Garchomp C X can be tricky to get by Saturday, since it's only one league and that's on Wednsday. Mabye I can borrow one of one of my friends... I've tried with 2 Garchomp C X but it worked just as fine as 1 Garchomp C X to me so I not sure if I think it will be useful.

VS Seeker and Junk Arm are equal usefulness in the deck, I can try with VS Seeker.

Can you atleast say what I can take out in order to take in the cards you suggested?

Thanks for the help : DDDD

Yes mewtwo is an issue however your deck is a vilegar counter, luring flame then gallade 4 for the win. cya

BUMP.

Anything important I should get at league tomorrow?

BUMP.

Crucial change in deck list; mixed over strategy and attackers a bit. Took in Gallade 4 and Luxray GL instead of Blaziken FB.

Could use some help... please?

Back