SM7 'Celestial Storm' Revealed!

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
A couple names are wrong here:
-Shrine of Punishments is called Shrine of Punishment
-Masked Royal is called The Masked Royal

MrMimik

Aspiring Trainer
Sceptile is really good for getting staples.

Guzma price will go down too, thanks to that.

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
I origanally thought Swampert will be the favourite over Sceptile, draw 2 cards effect + Macargo you can pick the exact card you need is very powerful but apart from Swampert and maybe rotom it doesnt have another good fighter Abomasnow could take long without Aqua patch

Sceptile plays around keep energys on the with the field and would it very helpful the exp share and Lampert you maybe should not worry about energys being discarded and focus on charge big pokemons like Abomasnow, Start with Macnetric could be awesome especially if you get lady quickly, Oranguru is always a welcome card in any deck and dont forget that Guzma is the deadliest in all the deck

I had to say that Sceptile probably will be better deck between the two, Swampert had tons of draw power but without good fighter its pretty hard to do much and Sceptile had two copycats so even if the Swampert deck get massive hands Sceptile will benefit as well, sadly no more free retreat on this theme decks, skate board was very useful in the last 4 decks, can wait to test this 2 decks and the match ups will all the theme decks

Dar Ksereth

Aspiring Trainer
oh man swampert has masked royal.

overall not a bad list of supporters at all, they're not garchomp/empoleon theme decks, but mixing 2 together should still provide a somewhat nice result

DKQuagmire

Who else but Quagsire?
Swampert and Magcargo in the same theme deck. Shut up and take my money pokemon!
They even give you Delcatty so you can use the Masked Royal more than once per game. Thats awesome!

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
They should have put Manetric in the Swarmpert deck..

I got 4th place with that combo (lost my last match due to deck out) vs Manetric/Lanturn

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
They should have put Manetric in the Swarmpert deck..

I got 4th place with that combo (lost my last match due to deck out) vs Manetric/Lanturn
They most likely made it Fire because of Swampert’s synergy with Magcargo.

I’m starting to notice a pattern with the theme decks from Guardians Rising onward. One deck is focused on power and the other on consistency.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
They most likely made it Fire because of Swampert’s synergy with Magcargo.

I’m starting to notice a pattern with the theme decks from Guardians Rising onward. One deck is focused on power and the other on consistency.
If that trend is true. It would really be good for new players to try them out.. Since those are kinda 2 player characteristics