SM7 'Celestial Storm' Revealed!

Blaziken gx!!!! Im so happy! I had this title since the first sm set and now i can finally do it! My meta blazBlaz gx deck!

I'm guessing it's safe to assume that Kyoger GX and Groundon GX are gonna be in the Hoenn themed set? Hope they are better than their EX counterpart.

Holy crap how many sets is Japan ahead of us? I cannot even keep track of them.

We are still waiting another 2-3 weeks for Forbidden Light! :)

I feel like if we do get the Sandstorm Dunsparce with the same attack it will be very powerful in the non-Brigette format. Imagine a staple card in meta decks being Dunsparce.

Dunsparce.
I'll have you know when I was your age, and Sandstorm Dunsparce first came out, it absolutely was a staple - one of the best starters in the game at the time

Young whippersnappers, no respect for their history, yadda yadda

I'll have you know when I was your age, and Sandstorm Dunsparce first came out, it absolutely was a staple - one of the best starters in the game at the time

Young whippersnappers, no respect for their history, yadda yadda
In fact, Sandstorm-Dunsparce was so prevalent during the EX era, they had to print this Dunsparce just to act as a counter to it

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to see the 27 trainer cards and I wonder if they will give Rayquaza 190/200/210 hp as a GX.

YES! A new pokemon card set! I love the newer cards,but i wish they weren't so hard to pull.

Celestial Storm:

Please have non-GX Buzzwole in it, or else the psychics will have a heyday in terms of beating Buzzwole-GX to the Bloodthirsty Eyes and KO with either their own weakness-amplified attacks, or even a Devoured Field + Ultra Necrozma-GX fueling for 190 damage AND KO attack...

Dragon Storm...

If the next gen comes out this year, this might become Sun & Moon's version of the November LTR/EVO "last-set concept pack"...

^ But if the next gen's coming next year, it might become the next Shining Legends, which will limit the prints of a possible competitor to the psychics of FBL in terms of energy-shuffling shenanigans: Quagsire of Dragon Storm...

^ Ah, so many possibilities that the future could bring, and yet, we cannot predict what possibility will come yet...

^ All eyes on Nintendo's annual financial reports, due later this month, to see if it's still "2018 or later", or either one of the following: "Holiday 2018", "Spring 2019" or "Summer 2019", to figure out the likely path out of Japan for Dragon Storm Quagsire...

Wow. That's a big set. I'm looking forward to finding out what the full set will include.

Since the newest cards were enhanced versions of previous cards, I wouldn't be surprised if Blaziken GX is based on the Old-School Blaziken EX and of/or a revamped "Firestarter" Ability-Blaziken...
Ditto, Blaziken is my Favorite Hoenn starter Pokémon. I will take a guess as to the November Set being Unova themed. Landorus GX!

I hope Blaziken is good, that would be a fun deck to run. Maybe even include Blaine and draw 12 cards lol
i have a feeling it will run into the same problem as charizard gx.

All right, wheres the draw till you have six cards in your hand card....
lilie does that already

I'm guessing it's safe to assume that Kyoger GX and Groundon GX are gonna be in the Hoenn themed set? Hope they are better than their EX counterpart.
they were good in expanded for a while, with the help of archie and maxie, plus mega turbo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, so... no swampert-GX? O-O-okay... *cries in corner* CURSE YOU FIRE-CHICKEN-MAN

"Blaziken-GX "
Blaziken.... Blaziken....Blaziken gets a GX!:mad:
It should have been Sceptile!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back