TCG Fakes Sky's Text-Based Fan Card Gallery

Sky06

^_^
I know when I was littler, I used to make card ideas. Does anyone do the same? I started making fanmade prism cards, gx cards, trainer cards, etc. If anyone has made a fabmade card, post it here. With the name, the attack, retreat, weakness, resistance, HP, etc.

This is one of my ideas:

Jirachi GX (basic) HP150
(P) Wish
Search your deck for up to 3 cards, and put them into your hand, then shuffle your deck.
(P)(P) Doom Desire
After your opponents next turn, their active Pokémon is knocked out.
(P)(P)(C) Wish Upon A Star GX. 100
During your next turn, you may draw more than 1 card for your starting card. (You can only draw up to 6 cards in this way)

Retreat: 2 Weakness: Psychic Resistance: none

Victini GX (Fire/Basic) HP 180

Ability: Extra Luck
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may draw a card.

{R}{C} Lucky Punch. 80

{R}{R}{R} Luck Out GX 100
During your next turn, you may use as many supporters as you want.

Retreat: {C}
Weakness: {W}
Resistance: {M}

Kyogre GX (Water/Basic) 190HP

Ability: Lord of the Sea
As long as 1 of your Pokémon with this ability stays in play, you may have 2 extra {W} Pokémon on your bench. (This ability is not affected by your opponent's trainer cards and your opponents abilities. When this ability leaves play, discard Pokémon until you have 5 Pokémon on your bench)

{W}{W}{W}{C} Aqua Jet 120
Discard an energy card from your opponents active Pokémon.

{W}{W}{W} Hydro Vortex GX 150
Pick 2 cards from your lost zone and switch them with your prize cards.

Retreat: {C}{C}{C}
Weakness: {L}
Resistance: --

Last edited by a moderator:

Zero Umbreon

Pyromaniacal sorcerer
Hi! Really nice cards! But, just so you know, Hydro Vortex GX would switch ALL of your prize cards with the two from your lost zone, even if you still had six. Not sure if that is what you intended.

Sky06

^_^
Hi! Really nice cards! But, just so you know, Hydro Vortex GX would switch ALL of your prize cards with the two from your lost zone, even if you still had six. Not sure if that is what you intended.
Heh. Yeah, that's not what I intended, so i have to kinda read over my cards before I submit them. Thanks, for the compliment, though!:);)

Nyora

A Cat
{R}{R}{R} Luck Out GX 100
During your next turn, you may use as many supporters as you want.
AAAHHHH I LOVE THIS EFFECT. Kukui/Lusamine with this sounds fun lol, maybe Flare Grunts too. But most importantly, its busted. Lusamine/Team Rocket's Handiwork, as long as they cant stop it, will win you the game every single time.

Nice cards!! I love the effects on them, this is definitely pretty cool, especially coming from a relatively new faker! I would go and check some of the wording on your cards, however. I know there are resources on the CW Forums but I have to go so i cant really link them right now :x

Linking right here! ~bbninjas

Sky06

^_^
AAAHHHH I LOVE THIS EFFECT. Kukui/Lusamine with this sounds fun lol, maybe Flare Grunts too. But most importantly, its busted. Lusamine/Team Rocket's Handiwork, as long as they cant stop it, will win you the game every single time.

Nice cards!! I love the effects on them, this is definitely pretty cool, especially coming from a relatively new faker! I would go and check some of the wording on your cards, however. I know there are resources on the CW Forums but I have to go so i cant really link them right now :x

Linking right here! ~bbninjas
Thank you! Haven't been on in a while, so I have alot of new ideas

Ninetales GX (stage 1) 210 HP
Ability:First Aid Burning
Whenever your active Pokémon is burned, you may heal 2 damage counters from that Pokemon and remove that special condition.
(R)(R)(C) Loyal Burn 80
Your opponents active Pokémon is now burned
(R)(R)(C) Raging Fireball GX
Discard 2 (R) energy from this Pokémon. This attack does 200 damage to 1 of your opponents Pokémon.

Just so you know, this is not another Alolan Ninetales, it's the regular one. I am a ninetales fan. :x

More Cards =D:

Diamensional Research Labrotory -Stadium-

Once during each players turn, (before they attack) when they run out of cards in their hand, they may draw 3 cards.

Ultra Megaopolis -Stadium-

Once during each players turn (before they attack) they may heal 30 damage from 1 of their Ultra Beasts

Poni Plains -Stadium-

At the end of each players turn, they must discard cards until they have 5 cards in their hand.

Thanks guys for the support!! <3

Solerria -Supporter-

You may draw cards equal to the amount of Ultra Beasts in your discard pile.

Phyco -Supporter-

Put a card from your discard pile into your hand. If you have an Ultra Beast as your active Pokemon, put 2 cards in your hand instead of 1.

Sea Captain -Supporter-

Put all your face down prize cards face up. If any of them are (W) Pokemon, draw 3 cards.

Hapu -Supporter-

Draw up to 6 cards. Your turn ends.

Last edited by a moderator: