Finished Skype Werewolf: Fun, Short Chat-based Werewolf Games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
Hello and welcome to the Skype Werewolf thread! If you love Werewolf and want to try it in a fun, relaxed, fast-paced and exciting format then Skype Werewolf is what you need to play! You can even try your hand at hosting games yourself that usually take anywhere between 5 and 20 minutes maximum depending on players.

All you need to take part is a Skype account (sort of obvious), be a part of the PokéBeach Skype chat (you can be added from this thread or you can PM @Brave Vesperia for more information) and to post what sort of times you'd like to and/or be able to play and your Skype username if you haven't already been added on Skype by a member of the Forum Games staff (you can do this via PM if you prefer). After enough people have added their availability we'll set a date and time for the next game. Of course, if there are enough people in the PB Skype chat who want to play there may be spontaneous extra games that pop up (there will be a post in the thread to notify people of this when it happens).

Key things to remember for Skype Werewolf:

- Make sure you've added the host as a contact. This is paramount to ensure that you get any ability that you may have been given.
- Relax and have fun. This isn't anywhere near as intense as normal Werewolf can get so if you're looking for a gentle introduction to the game then this is the way to do it :).

Recommended set ups for Skype WW (based on player numbers) can be found here: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Micro_Setups

Just add your availabilities here and we'll arrange a game soon :).

Skype name: vom.pokebeach (10/10 creativity :p)
Available times: Given the duration of games, pretty much any day, any time; except when I'm sleeping or at school. (2am-5pm EST Mon-Fri)

I'm not too sure how to use skype [yes, a Teenager that doesn't know how to use skype], but my name's ThatPichuKid.
Available times: PST timezone, should be good most of the time unless asleep or in school.

Don't worry about a lack of experience with it - it's quite simple and the host does all of the hard stuff :).

I am, by the way, GMT as far as timezones go.

Skype name: bbninjas
Timezone: 7:00 AM - 11: 00 AM GMT school days; 8:00 PM (Friday, Saturday) - 11:00AM (Saturday, Sunday)

Normally readily available between 3 - 10 pm MST most days (except Wednesday, unavailable from 3 - 5 pm).
Often earlier or later, but I would guess those for concrete times.

Last edited:
GMT. I'm busy during the school day (8-18) and the morning on Saturdays, sometimes stretching into early afternoon, but I can pretty much get on any time besides that.

Count me in Skype name is Empoleon (first name) Master (last name)
Availability: random times due to my weird schedule.

We're playing right now so if anyone wants to join just add me on Skype and I'll put you in.

My Skype name is "ice_espeon".

Hey guys, we've recently started playing these Skype mafia games again! If you're interested in playing with us, add me and I'll add you to the chat -- my Skype name is "celeverr". If enough people are interested, we may sort out a weekly time for games to take place. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back