Sinistcha and Ogerpon Promos for “Twilight Masquerade” Store Promotions, Except for U.S. GameStops! What?

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
To celebrate the release of Twilight Masquerade, starting May 24th, you can pick up a galaxy foil version of Sinistcha at U.S. Best Buy stores. You will have to spend $15 on Pokemon TCG products to receive the card.

Sinistcha-Twilight-Masquerade-Promo-copy-228x300.jpg

Oddly, no promo card will not be offered at U.S. GameStop stores. We’re not sure why. Usually GameStop stores get their own promo with a GameStop stamp in the corner. (Perhaps it has something to do with their new graded card program?)

Koraidon-Gamestop-140x200.jpeg

Iron-Moth-Gamestop-Promo-146x200.jpeg

Continue reading...

I posted about this rumor a few days ago on here and am sad to see it is true! It’s SO WEIRD that there is a Gamstop stamped promo in different regions out side of the US - but not in the US! also BestBuy is the worst store on the planet and you couldnt pay me to give them business - so really sad there isn’t any accessible promos for this little bb ogerpon set *cries*

Glad to see gamestop getting shafted. They continuously allowed their employees to skim the promos. Just a horrible company all around.

Nothing for Europe though. Since GameStop stores shut down here in Norway a few years ago, I haven't even seen a hint of a store promo card. The last (and only) store promo card I have ever gotten here was a unstamped Detective Pikachu Psyduck promo I got from GameStop in 2018.

A shame, truly. Although I vehemently disagree with their stupid PSA decision, it's a shame that they screwed themselves out of the potential customers they got with the promos. Can't really blame TPCI for being mad about it, but it still really sucks, and all further GS promos are likely going to be far more expensive, going forward now...unless Ogrepon is the very last one that ever gets printed, which could very well be possible.

Since GameStop stores shut down here in Norway a few years ago, I haven't even seen a hint of a store promo card. The last (and only) store promo card I have ever gotten here was a unstamped Detective Pikachu Psyduck promo I got from GameStop in 2018.
Never mind. Yesterday I bought an Orbeetle V Box for 35€ from a toy store in Arna, Norway, and for some reason I got a Tinkaton Paldea Evolved store promo and an oversized SwSh Base Set Snorlax V store promo card. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Back