• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Silvally GX/Waterbox

Podolski1998

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I'm playtesting this deck for a while now and it works pretty well.

Pokémon (14):
3x Type: Null
3x Silvally GX
2x Lapras GX
1x Tapu Fini GX
1x Wishiwashi GX
1x Glaceon EX
2x Tapu Lele GX
1x Oranguru

Trainers (32):
4x Sycamore
3x N
3x Guzma
2x Acerola
1x Brigette
4x Ultra Ball
2x Fighting Memory
2x Field Blower
1x Pal Pad
3x Choice Band
4x Max Elixir
2x Aqua Patch
1x Rescue Stretcher

Energy (14):
10 Water Energy
4 DCE

The main objective of the deck is to get the Silvallys out as fast as possible and then switch your other attackers constantly. Wishiwashi is a good tank, Tapu Fini is a great sniper and Glaceon can help you greatly in evolution matchups. What's your opinion?

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
You should really be playing at least 1 Psychic Memory and 1 Fire Memory. Buzzwole completely tanks this deck, and Golisopod will end your Water attackers ASAP. Having at least some sort of counter will make a significant difference in how badly you lose to the 2. I see you totally took Zakary Krekeler's skeleton.

Podolski1998

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
You should really be playing at least 1 Psychic Memory and 1 Fire Memory. Buzzwole completely tanks this deck, and Golisopod will end your Water attackers ASAP. Having at least some sort of counter will make a significant difference in how badly you lose to the 2. I see you totally took Zakary Krekeler's skeleton.

Thank you for the advices, teching in a Mewtwo from EVO or a Psychic memory definitely seems like a good idea. I agree that Buzzwole can be a tough matchup but you can 1 hit it with Blizzard Burn + Choice band, the Golisopod is difficult think, though only Lapras have grass weakness in the deck. And yeah, I took Zakary's skeleton because I think it's the most consistent and efficient variant of this archetype.