Discussion Silvally GX Deck Ideas?

The idea is more that you can use Weavile to move the tool from one Silvally to another. You don't want to be playing 3+ of a tool when you want to have 3-4 different types to make the deck work well. Unfortunately the only problem I have with this deck is that there really isn't a good way to dig tools back from the discard. There's Herdier but that's really clunky and such a deadweight card otherwise.

I've also considered the idea for Buzzwole/ Silvally Psychic Memory. The Silvally not only give Buzz free retreat but can also reaccelerate it late game and cover up it's Psychic weakness (to Garb/ Espeon specifically)

For the tool part this could be an expanded deck with eco arm to get tools back, battle compressor which memory you want, then eco arm it.

I think anything Psychic plus Silvally (Fighting) would be good. Lunala GX's ability would be amazing but trying to run the lines seems awkward. But the logic behind Psychic + Fighting it counters Garb/Darkrai/Silvally or Silvally (Psychic) + Scizor EX to abuse Gale Thrust. Gale Thrust (With switch) + Choice Band (or FFB if its still legal) grants and OHKO on Gard GX.

Definetely good for the standard meta, I'll see if I can put something good together.

I personally was thinking of a Sivally/Lapras deck. Just think about it,

-You wouldnt need Manaphy EX weak booty hanging around to be prize bait anymore
-you have another GX attack if needed
-silvally is a stage 1 to combat vileplume lock
-type:null is a decent enough non-ex/gx attacker to take care of nintales/hoopa lock
-add a couple fire memories (when they arrive) and you have a nice attacker for weakness.
-not to meantion you could play (not suggesting it entirely) a water memory so that you could aqua patch to sivally as well.

For the tool part this could be an expanded deck with eco arm to get tools back, battle compressor which memory you want, then eco arm it.
Eco Arm shuffles tools into your deck, not your hand.

I think Silvally/Dimension Valley will be a thing in Expanded; you can run stuff like promo Lele, Necrozma, Mimikyu, etc., and if Silvally has Psychic Memory and you have Dimension Valley in play you can attack for just a DCE. Plus you can run Garb for the late game. It seems like a pretty interesting combo to me, not sure how viable it will be though.

In Expanded, Ho-Oh with Blacksmiths, Scorched Earths, Elixirs (maybe). Getting free retreat on the ho-ohs is big and you can recycle them. Although, Volcanions might be needed if looking to take knock outs on Gardevoir, so there's that to consider. It sounds like a powerful deck in theory though.

Eco Arm shuffles tools into your deck, not your hand.

I think Silvally/Dimension Valley will be a thing in Expanded; you can run stuff like promo Lele, Necrozma, Mimikyu, etc., and if Silvally has Psychic Memory and you have Dimension Valley in play you can attack for just a DCE. Plus you can run Garb for the late game. It seems like a pretty interesting combo to me, not sure how viable it will be though.

If Dimension Valley doesn't get banned that is.

Besides the standard Metal and Psychic variants for standard and expanded I believe a version with Eeveelutions could be nice in expanded. Here is a first draft.

HEXAGON ARMY

17818714_440086149665391_89512959604162560_n.jpg

Pokémon (16):
  • 3 Silvally GX (beatdown)
  • 3 Type: Null (beatdown)
  • 2 Tapu Lele GX (enable)
  • 3 Registeel (beatdown)
  • 1 Cobalion (beatdown)
  • 1 Vaporeon (enable)
  • 2 Eevee (evolution)
  • 1 Jolteon (enable)
Trainer (32):
  • 4 Professor Sycamore (draw)
  • 1 Teammates (search)
  • 1 Bridgette (search)
  • 2 Guzma (control)
  • 1 Gladion (search)
  • 1 Colress (draw)
  • 3 N (draw)
  • 1 Dowsing Maschine (retrieval)
  • 2 Fighting Memory (beatdown)
  • 2 Psychic Memory (beatdown)
  • 2 Rescue Stretcher (retrieval)
  • 2 Fire Memory (beatdown)
  • 2 Field Blower (discard)
  • 4 Vs Seeker (retrieval)
  • 4 Ultra Ball (search)
Energy (12):
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
  • 8 Metal Energy

Here was my idea for bringing back Lapras GX/Silvally Gx:
(keep in mind there are no fire memories available yet in english) :(

Pokemon: 10
  • 3 Lapras GX
  • 2 Type: Null
  • 2 Sivally GX
  • 2 Tapu Lele GX
  • 1 Tapu Fini GX

Trainers: 36
  • 4 Aqua Patch
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 N
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 Field Blower
  • 2 Guzma
  • 1 Counter Catcher
  • 4 Max Elixir
  • 2 Fighting Fury Belt
  • 2 Choice Band
  • 1 Energy Switch
  • 2 Fire Memory
  • 2 Brooklet Hill
  • 1 Rescue Stretcher
  • 1 Lusamine

Energy: 13
  • 12 Water Energy
  • 2 Double Colorless Energy

I've been considering pairing it with lapras gx in a turbo style deck which I think could be really fun as you remove the need for manaphy which is a liability sitting in the bench, and you could also use the wishiwashi with cowardice to retreat into, use cowardice and reset the cool down on blizzard burn

I have considered a one of for Volcanion-EX Entei-Gx or Ho-Oh-Gx. Could also see it going with any of the Tapu decks.

Back