News Silvady, Jarango, Jararanga, Trial Captain Ilima, S/M Anime Info Revealed in 'CoroCoro!'

TheRealBro..

Liking the Type: Null evolution, and also the story behind it that it loses the helmet when trust increases (I know similar things have been done before, but I think it's a good mechanic, evolving because of trust). Gotta teach the kids everything starts with love ;)

Have to say though, I do not like the Jangmo-o evolutions, and especially the stage 2. Talking about overkill. What were they thinking, let's make a pseudo legendary (which I guess is safe to say now that it is) that looks like it would make the actual legendary's in the game piss there pants?

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Silvady is like Arceus, only better looking :]

Jararanga looks great, and its type is something I have been waiting for so long.

VeedraForce

Misty's Husbando
Yup, knew I picked Type: Null as my favorite pokemon from S+M for a reason! LOVE its head design, and the fact it basically kept its form. Should be good in battle as well thanks to its ability, hopefully just enough to stay in ou and not banned to ubers. Jangmo's line looks cool, like the last evo, so much as to put it on my team. Mid evo is meh, and overall the line is a little too "over complicated" design wise for my taste but I can deal with it. Can't wait to see the new pokemon in motion.

Anime looks fun.

Crimzonlogic

I'm Batwoman.
Silvadi might be my favorite 'mon from this gen. I love the design, I love the mini arceus concept and how it evolves. Just WOW! Robo cockatoo-mohawked chimera dog will be mine!

Fire'd

Aspiring Trainer
Have to say though, I do not like the Jangmo-o evolutions, and especially the stage 2. Talking about overkill. What were they thinking, let's make a pseudo legendary (which I guess is safe to say now that it is) that looks like it would make the actual legendary's in the game piss there pants?
I actually don't think it's the pseudo legendary line. I might be mistaken, but I can't remember them revealing previous pseudo lines before the games came out, at least not with the Hydregion and Goodra lines anyway. I think it's the same thing that happened with the Axew/Noivern lines, where everybody wrongly thought they'd be the psuedos before hand.

Anyway, on topic. Really like the concept behind Null and it's evo. I don't think it's a coincidence that it both shares a similar ability with Arceus, and that it's head looks similar to Arceus as well.

I really like Jangmo-o's evolutions. I was hoping that it would have stayed a quadruped, but I'm pleasantly surprised at how it ended up. I love the honorable samurai design and the typing, definitely gonna be on my team.

TheRealBro..

I actually don't think it's the pseudo legendary line. I might be mistaken, but I can't remember them revealing previous pseudo lines before the games came out, at least not with the Hydregion and Goodra lines anyway. I think it's the same thing that happened with the Axew/Noivern lines, where everybody wrongly thought they'd be the psuedos before hand.

You could be right, however, if the rumors that this generation will only contain about 60 new Pokemon are true, I still think it has to be the pseudo. I hope to be wrong however, because I would like to see a lot more. What if the new pseudo is Alolan Dragonite? (would be awesome!)

Rcxd9999

Aspiring Trainer
Silvady is awesome. I'm willing to bet that there will be 17 Memorys for us to collect, just like plates. Hopefully, just like when the plates when introduced, the Memorys will go into how Silvady/Type:Null came to be (there are called memories afterall). One thing that could happen in the story is that Gladion could make his Silvady the opposite type of your starter Pokemon.

Jarango and Jararanga look really awesome. Hopefully they'll see some competitive play.

Not much else. Even though I didn't really watch the X & Y anime, I'm still very disappointed with the upcoming anime.

ZygardeChronicles

PMD5 when
I love you, Type: Null. Jangmo-o's evolution is quite disappointing. Jararanga looks like Black Kyurem and Furfrou mixed together then the result edited. Silvady is Mini-Arceus, but better. I Absol-utely LOVE Silvady. It's design is like Type: Null's, but it's head is pretty intimidating. It looks like "Die or I will literally rip you in two"
They really messed up the Anime. I actually was going to watch the Sun and Moon until Ash has to go to school. That's what you get for losing to a dude with a Blast Burn Mega Charizard X, Ash.
That Z-Crystal bracelet looks pretty nice. I hope I can get one.
Can someone please get that tiny Rockruff at the corner of the Silvady leak? It's so cute!

Pit93

Aspiring Trainer
I have to say that I'm getting more and more annoyed of gen.1. I was still fine with the pandering to gen.1 in X/Y, thinking it would be an exception, but the fact that we still only have alola-forms of gen.1-pokémon really annoys me.... :/

Other than that I really like the design of Silvady. Pretty excited about how good it will be competitively. ^^

Jararanga is kind of meh. Not disliking it or liking it, it's ok but definitely not one of my favourites (but hey, maybe I'll change my mind when I see it in action :) ).

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Wow... If you had told me Type:Null was getting an evolution I would've thought it'd be terrible, but this is amazing.

I don't mind Jarango and Jararanga, but I think they might've overdid a little.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
I feel like Silvady (and Type: Null) are both really over designed I don't like it that much although I do like the concept of being a pseudo-Arceus. I don't really like Jararanga, but jarango looks really awesome IMO

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Well it would seem those leaks that were released very, very recently were true. Pretty sure they just saw the Coro Coro leaks, and didn't feel like actually leaking them.

Jaime Runt

Aspiring Trainer
I really like alola grimer. Not a big change design wise but that's to be expected and actually preferable imo. Like the color scheme and the goofiness even.

Silvady looks really cool. Hoping is also good competitively and so far that seems to be the case with such a choice of an ability.

Not a fan of the Jangos. A bit overdesigned for my taste but waiting to see other angles and/or game models before making a serious judgment of them.

I thought the new captain trial was a boy. Is he(she) stated to be a girl in the text?

StriatonIsMagic

I'll Never Forget This Day
Silvadi. It's beautiful... (Man, am I glad to have waited until today to write the next chapter of my fanfiction...)

Last edited:

SupremeLeaderQuagsire

Aspiring Trainer
I really like all the Pokemon revealed today. Janmo's are a little over designed but I still like them. Everything I would say about Silvady has already been said. Alolan Grimer is amazing. Not sure how garbage makes you Evil, but I really like it. I had an idea for Alolan Grimer. It could live in the Lush Jungle and be Poison/Grass, after being combined with tree sap.
Anime leaks look fine.

Dragon Master Tenzin

Master of Dragon's
Silvady is so damn awesome....love it:)
Janmo's evolution line is to be expected Pokémon likes doing things like that.....alolan grimer seems really goofy which is awesome. Cant wait to get Silvady in my team in Sun and Moon.

Nyora

A Cat
I'm hearing a lot of "Mini Arceus". Are we even sure about that however? We don't even know it's height yet. It will probably be a "Big Arceus" instead. Also, if TPCI ever plans on making another region, Ash will eventually have to be like "I'm ditchin' school" and walk out all thug like. Also, what happens if Typw: Null evolves under the care of a mean trainer? Does his tiny helmet stay on Silvady? I wonder...
Lastly, anyone else see the little device Gladion is holding that has an arrow supposedly pointing down to Silvady's "cheek"? I wonder if you'll have to get a device like that in order to use Silvady in battle or something. I'm not sure, it's just a wild guess.