Should I?

Pokeric

That's Right
I just made $125 off E-Bay and I was wondering if I should buy a box of SW and then 1 of each theme deck or if anyone has any other suggestions, thanx :D

The starterdecks are good...I'd go for it.
Altho I'd just buy a box first. Then check what you need and perhaps purchase a SD accordingly.

yeah or you could just give me the money [lol!!! and xd] just kiding and great job . i say buy a box and then buy entry packs

I think it's the cards on the main page on Beach. Those are nice, get those! I think that you should wait for translations though...I'd go with the box, and if you get bad cards, buy the decks.

Cities isn't for a while, the main point of buying a SW box and DP4 packs is to resell to buy cards for my deck :D

the box only becouse you get the card in of the deck probably if you don't get what you want buy card separatly or the deck if you want thats cards

Go for the box. You will most likely get at least something you need. If not, they make good binder-bling. Or, you could trade/sell thouse cards for cards you do need. Not to mention you will get a lot of the new basicis. I hate it when a set first comes out, I search for 3 stage 2's, then when I finally have it, I don't have one of the basics, messing me up totally.

If you need a lot of cards from SW, go for the box and buy singles of other cards that you need afterwards. However, if most cards you need aren't from SW, I'd actually say go for singles so you know what you are getting.

In my experience when I have got boxes I almost get a complete set (apart from a few ultra rares and the odd card here and there). By the box and only buy the theme decks after you have got the box. You should have plenty of cards to re-sell.

ok save it for the next prerelease [like 70dollars ] and thne buy a box and i you have any left buy some entry packs for ebay

Back