Help Should I play...

Discussion in 'PTCG Competitive Play' started by The Evil Sneasel, Jun 14, 2018.

1. The Evil Sneasel Aspiring Trainer
    The Evil Sneasel

Either Zygarde or Bulu. Majority of the meta for this event will be fighting beast box and ultra necrozma.

(The event is just a league cup)

2. mordacazir Lord of Souls
    mordacazir

Zygarde if it actually works

3. The Evil Sneasel Aspiring Trainer
    The Evil Sneasel

That is what I was thinking. Any suggestions @mordacazir

4. mordacazir Lord of Souls
    mordacazir

Uhmm. I havent looked into zygarde that much yet but maybe zoro/zygarde? I honestly dont know the variant.

5. GamePhoenix Professional Raichu Fan
    GamePhoenix

Ehh, if we're talking about pure meta plays, then Zygarde is the better deck. But I am a massive fanboy of VikaBulu, soooooooooooooo

6. OppositeAttract Aspiring Trainer
    OppositeAttract

Zygarde/Lycanroc is better given the meta.

7. The Evil Sneasel Aspiring Trainer
    The Evil Sneasel

so is everyone saying Zygarde Lycanroc??? Strategies Please.

8. OppositeAttract Aspiring Trainer
    OppositeAttract

Klive Aw the guy who came second with Zygarde/Lycanroc and had other success doesn't play Bonnie and focuses on only using Lycanroc's GX attack. I believe there are interviews where he details his strategy, but from what I can gather you want to start with Zygarde/ or Baby buzz and put a lot of early pressure, use Lycanroc when your opponent establishes a threatening/difficult pokemon to knock out so you can build momentum to sweep with Zygarde late. Although, this may shift depending on the individual matchups as well.

9. The Evil Sneasel Aspiring Trainer
    The Evil Sneasel

hmm I do like having the component of safety. Ill want to try fit in 1-2 Bonnie.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

Brave Vesperia, Tapu Lele