Finished Shoot and Kill!!: Marvel Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phase 04

Rain has started to fall down as like the day is mourning, soo many death in destruction all occurring just because the so called superhero didn't trust each other.

**Earlier before the chaos start, some smart ass didn't trust that their colleague has pressed the button, one of them warned already that what ever happen don't pressed the cleanup button more than five time on a this day but always remember that it need to be pressed atleast twice, some group of people had to not trust the other and pressed it for themselve.
The result of thisn action is the widespread chaos that spreading**

GROOT happen to stumble upon a laser gun, with a hand remaining, he aim the gun at IRON MAN and used his last lethal bullet to shoot the metal's hand. However after finishing his shot, the gun explode damaging his hand.

IRON MAN is lucky that his suit compensate for the strength that he has lost. With his Thrusters. he deadly aim at FIN FANG FOOM's foot and fire it. Just as he finish, his hand was took out by a laser gun. Trying to save his foot, he command his suit to protect his last limb unfortunately for him, FIN FANG FOOM's Dragon Blaster and GROOT's Laser Gun was too handle by the suit.

FIN FANG FOOM
, has master the usage of his foot to aim and fire his Dragon Blaster, he knows his ain't gonna live for long hence he set the weapon at full force and shoot it IRON MAN hand and foot. Seconds after the deadly thrusters and Super Soaker Full of Battery hit him hard.

CAPTAIN MARVEL pushed his luck so far that he decided to pull the self powering stunt again but only on his foot. He did it just after shooting a ligtning at DAREDEVIL's and landed a straight hit. His stunt was well rewarded as the Bunch of Arrows shot at him was easily deflected. As he finishes, he collapse.

DAREDEVIL was lucky that his hearing is still sharp that he could still pin pouint his target. He threw a Super Soaker Full of Battery with precission that it hit FIN FAN FOOM's foot hard. After that, he somehow manage to pick up a bow and use it to aim a Bunch of Arrows toward CAPTAIN MARVEL's foot, unfortunately for him it was deflected and one of it land on his foot's major artery.

Everyone else at first was mourning the superhero death but few days later, the secret was revealed, all the memorial laid down to the fallen one were completely eradicate and the city shunned off all the other heroes who live in the city on that day onwards.

@Jadethepokemontrainer has committed SUICIDE

@ToxicGirl was KILLED by Epist (2 LS) & Jade (LS)

@Epist was KILLED by ToxicGirl (LS) & Marchy

@Marchy was COUNTERED by Celever and was KILLED

@Celever has SURVIVED and WON the game.

Celever, just like last game, you awarded the option to pick the main theme for my next game installment in 1 word.

Since I'm feeling abit generous I'm awarding the consolation of picking 1 word that would be incorporated in the game setting to both Epist & ToxicGirl

Congrats Celever!

I am just glad I made it to the final round! I will wait for Celever to pick the theme before I add in my two cents :)

Oh wow, I wasn't expecting that at all!! Thank you for the amazing game Drac, this round of SnK was much more successful than last time IMO, and the extra body parts really came into play. :)

For my theme choice, I think it might be fun to go for "prehistoric". Like, dinosaurs, or cavemen. :3

Oh wow, I wasn't expecting that at all!! Thank you for the amazing game Drac, this round of SnK was much more successful than last time IMO, and the extra body parts really came into play. :)

For my theme choice, I think it might be fun to go for "prehistoric". Like, dinosaurs, or cavemen. :3
Thank you for the support...

Let see if you could win the next SnK or not

here it is... pets. OMG A PET DINO would be so cool! You could even incorperate it as a new mechanic...

Hmm pets, prehistoric....I am drawing a blank, don't wait for me, thanks for the chance though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back