News 'Shiny Silvally-GX Box' in November!

SucyX

A Legit Seed
I find it interesting it comes with 4 packs of Crimson Invasion and nothing else I'm pretty sure thats never happened in a box like this

Sparkeagle

Aspiring Trainer
I find it interesting it comes with 4 packs of Crimson Invasion and nothing else I'm pretty sure thats never happened in a box like this

The packs in the picture usually don't match the real life packs. Sometimes tins and boxes might have an Evolutions booster when it didn't in the promotional picture

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I'd be fine with getting these GX products if the cards didn't all look the same. Pokemon really needs to take a lesson from the XY era and have a bit of variety in the look of their ultra rares.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
Where's my box with 9 differnt silvallys that I can switch In whenever I attach the appropriate memory drive

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
Problem: Too many box sets, good cards being ripped from sets to sell product, delaying release of cards we need until we don't need them anymore, and League Promos being mostly garbage and not as helpful as they used to be.

Solution: The return of POP Packs to clear unnecessary bulk?

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Did they not just delay a ton of other boxes like a couple days ago? What is TPCi doing?

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Problem: Too many box sets, good cards being ripped from sets to sell product, delaying release of cards we need until we don't need them anymore, and League Promos being mostly garbage and not as helpful as they used to be.

If they'd like a way to burn through all of their alternate artwork promos, shoving them into theme decks would be a good place to start, and it would provide a reason for collectors to actually buy those.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul

God I'd love pop to return!!! Speaking of which I've a nervous wait i sent umbreon and espeon gold for PSA :eek:

Nayla

Aspiring Trainer
I just pray to everything good that when they inevitably distribute a shiny in the video game, it's Silvally and not Null.

It would really suck to have my shiny null look like an event pokemon when I worked my butt off for it :(

JonnyO2

Aspiring Trainer
Releasing Nov 17th... Or today (Nov 2nd.) I found a Silvally GX Box at a local GameStop today and snatched it up. Too bad I won't have any Type:Null's for a few more days... :(