News 'Shiny Silvally-GX Box' in November!

They give a special Silvally on the same day that Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon come out?

Mysterious.

They give us silvally but not arceus? Cmon D:

Considering that Silvally is actually in the S&M games, where Arceus is supposedly some stupid god-pokemon that they want to keep special, makes sense. I really hate the Arceus lore.

I bet they have an event in ultra sun and moon where you can get a shiny type null if you have yhe game in the first week of its release just like torchic beldum and munchlax from the other games. If i recall correctly there was a shiny metagross box around the time of ORAS and snorlax gx box around the time of SUMO

I wonder, if they do an event with ultra sun and moon, it will likely be a type null event, and there are a lot of reasons to it, they did munchlax in the regular games, and munchlax evolves with friendship(There was also a snorlax gx box, but im not sure when that came out. Silvally also evolves from friendship, and now there doing a silvally gx box(super hype). Having a type null in the begginning of the game though, thats pretty good

A shiny Type: Null at the start of Ultra Moon would be sweet. Unless this is all a coincidence.

A shiny Type: Null at the start of Ultra Moon would be sweet. Unless this is all a coincidence.
i dont think it will be a shiny type null, getting a type null at the begginning of any game is good enough, but since this is a shiny silvally gx box, it would be cool if we could get us a shiny silvally in the games

People doesn't need of Soft Resets just to get the shiny of this bad boi, in the game. Hopefully

i dont think it will be a shiny type null, getting a type null at the begginning of any game is good enough, but since this is a shiny silvally gx box, it would be cool if we could get us a shiny silvally in the games

They could skip ahead and make the early event a Silvally but don't forget shiny Metagross was in the ORAS demo and got a premium collection but the event was a Beldum so there is precedent to get the base form first.

Time to kick it into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE! Silvally isn't even Type: Null's FINAL FORM
. Very shiny, much memes, wow.

On the one hand. Unlike Tapu Koko we can get a Shiny-type Null in game, and there hasen't been word on any Shiny Vocaneon events (for reference Vocaneon is Shiny-locked yet has a Shining card in Shining Legends).

Then again, Shining legends is a subset so maybe it isn't worthy of a promotional thing of that tier, but it does make you wonder.

Pokemon: "We had to cancel or delay a bunch of products because there's too many boxes coming out."
*two days later*: "Here's more boxes."

Lol these shiny boxes like tapu koko before it are neesless cash in, I'd be happy as long as it stays 4 crimson invasion but I know by time on the shelf it will be 2 crimson, 1 sm Base and 1 Evolutions probably :( I'll pick up as a single 3rd party purely for the collection just.

1whvgc.jpg

Pokemon: "We had to cancel or delay a bunch of products because there's too many boxes coming out."
*two days later*: "Here's more boxes."

At least this is better than them ripping Silvally from the proper set. I like the idea of making shiny promos to accompany the GX variants in the set.

Back