Ruling shining pokemon

afrit

Aspiring Trainer
hello,
I currently have many 1st generation cards and have a full reverse holo set of ex delta species on my way in the mail. yet I still know nothing about shining pokemon except they are valuable.

mainly I wanted to ask if their is a certain kind of booster box that has the best odds for shining or other valuable cards.

Nah, there isn't. You'll find them in 1 on each 2, mebbe 3 booster boxes. Just hope you're lucky.

BTW, if I were you I'd go for the newer sets. Delta Species will decrease in value very soon.

Yeah I would start collecting cards from Holon Phantoms on, because in the next month or two it will be Holon Phantoms on, making Delta Species worth practically nothing, and you cannot even use it.

Rates depend on the set.

Delta Species is 1 EX per box, and 1 Star per box or two.
Crystal Guardians is 3-5 EX's per box and 1 Star per box or two.

Those are just some examples.

Shining Pokemon cards are star cards basically It means they are very hard to get. You probobly will fork out $500.00 in booster packs before you will get one. That is just a guess however.:)

well then if it doesn't matter for value what would complement a complete (1 of each card) ex delta species. for possibly a eevee deck or tyranitar/legendary/dragonite deck. because I will need some more cards than just 1 of each so I don't want to buy another complete set. so what booster box would most help me complement delta species?

Back