News 'Shining Legends Ho-Oh Super Premium Collection' in October!

tcg-shining-legends-super-premium-169-uk.jpg

In Europe we get the downgraded version without the figurine, without the playmat, without the book and without the boxes. We do get a Jumbo Ho-oh and a poster instead.
@Water Pokémon Master: why didn’t you mention this one?

Just order the US version online.. i already got this on Ebay for 69$. I dont buy things in stores anymore, not after i found out I was wasting money. Pokemon &beyblades aee taking logs of money this year. Their like bills only fun

Just order the US version online.. i already got this on Ebay for 69$. I dont buy things in stores anymore, not after i found out I was wasting money. Pokemon &beyblades aee taking logs of money this year. Their like bills only fun

Shipping on Amazon was like 60 dollar and on eBay you pay like 20-30 and a 20 extra for import duties. So ordening the US version is not worth the extra money

am i the only one that would rather have the box with the jumbo, instead of the US one? im just a collector mainly.. i dont normally care for most of the extra stuff in boxes, except pins and figurines.

Shipping on Amazon was like 60 dollar and on eBay you pay like 20-30 and a 20 extra for import duties. So ordening the US version is not worth the extra money
Thats too much money. I just ordered mine for 69 and free shipping. I always check online. I used to buy everything from target until I saw how much cheeper stuff is online. Im cheap so i like saving money. Yet i still go to Target every week:)

The playmat is probably the coolest thing about the whole box. Still wish they would of kept the hyper rare Ho-Oh in the actual Burning Shadows set but oh well.

Back